International Schools In Pattaya/jomtien Area

solitaire

Be sure to avoid any school that has "Bi-Lingual" in its name.

Why? I have 2 children at Satit in the English program that is in essence Bi Lingual as they do have some Thai lessons, it was a shaky start when the program first started but is now working to a set curiculum and I have two very happy children who speak, read and write Thai and English at a high level for 10 and 11 years old. Cost 54k per term plus transport if needed.

Happy to give more information if required.

I am going to move to pattaya in Feb 2010 & after reading your thread on Schools in pattaya, i would be interested on some more info on Satit please, cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowgard I do thank you for the comments and as the Srisuvit School website is in Thai perhaps you can answer a few questions for me.

Is the school teaching English as a subject only, or is it the same as BEST and Satit and teaching in both English and Thai (ie: bilingual).

Is it actually a private school (as the two above) and following the Thai Govt curriculum or just a Thai governemnt school.

Any other useful facts would also be appreciated.

Thanks...

Sorry for the late answer, but I don't look at the thread for longtime. The Srisuvit school is a private Thai School. They following the Thai Govt curriculum but only to class No. 9. The Teaching is in Thai with 5-8 English lessons weekly. Next year they start a English Program School for Thai Govt curriculum from classes 10-12. But the best way is to check it out self! Visit the school, speak with the stuff, look around the buildings and visit other schools. It's not all the time that you must pay a lot more for get a better education. Int. schools specialy the BEST have SPECIAL FARANGPRICES but not a better education.

Hi, i had a look at the website, Google now automatically translates the site into English, apart from the map. Could you tell me the location of the Srisuvit School?