The Final Push For World Government

BygonKeaw

Throughout the history of mankind, the elite have always fought for world empire. Now, using secrecy and international banking systems, they are making their final push for world government. Only an educated and informed public can stop them in their tracks.

So there in there final push.....what u gonna do??

will u fight for yourself or thailand? return home? accept it and become a slave???

OR EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This 'elite' that you talk about must be pretty incompetent if they've spent the history of mankind fighting for world empire but haven't yet managed to bring it about. What's so special about this year that it's going to happen?

Start a poll!

I will next time. Im just interested to know people thoughts.

Do they know about it?

if not why not?

How will they react?

How will they react if they learn everything has been manipulated (911,world ecomomic crisis, war on terror) to put about the new world goverment?

Do they know the conseqences?

Do they think its just a conspiracy?

will it effect them still living in thailand?

This is a open forum so im looking for a open response (i hope)

This 'elite' that you talk about must be pretty incompetent if they've spent the history of mankind fighting for world empire but haven't yet managed to bring it about. What's so special about this year that it's going to happen?

where did it say these elite have been fighting for the length of all mankind? I think it meant different elites have not these guys.

well anyway i guess its part of history, people have always tried to rule the planet

The difference with this one is its done in secrecy and whats in store wont be very nice.

Research it for yourself, Research the bilderberg group for example.

Educate yourself from both sides.

Im here in peace and to awaken people hopefully.

everyone is entitled to there opinion without being looked down upon.

Edited by BygonKeaw

Start a poll!

I will next time. Im just interested to know people thoughts.

Do they know about it?

if not why not?

How will they react?

How will they react if they learn everything has been manipulated (911,world ecomomic crisis, war on terror) to put about the new world goverment?

Do they know the conseqences?

Do they think its just a conspiracy?

will it effect them still living in thailand?

This is a open forum so im looking for a open response (i hope)

Do they know about it? NO......OUTSIDE OF SOME ACADEMICS IT NOT FULLY APPRECIATED.......OF COURSE, GO BACK IN TIME AND EINSTEIN TALKED ABOUT IT, C. WRIGHT MILLS WROTE BOOKS ON IT........BEN BAGDIGIAN HAS BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS TO GET PEOPLE TO WAKE UP TO THE CONTROL OF INFORMATION PROBLEM

if not why not? THEY RULING ELITE CONTROL THE FLOW OF CULTURAL INFORMATION BY CONTROLLING THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SCHOOLS, ETC. THEY WANT TO MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO.......A STATUS QUO THAT IS ENRICHING THEM BEYOND MEASURE AT THE EXPENSE OF PRESENT AND FUTURE GENERATIONS

How will they react? PISSED OFF (POSSIBLE FRENCH REVOLUTION SCENARIO)

How will they react if they learn everything has been manipulated (911,world ecomomic crisis, war on terror) to put about the new world goverment? PISSED OFF....BY MANIPULATED I AM ASSUMING YOU BELIEVE THESE EVENTS ARE REAL BUT ARE BEING MANIPULATED TO ENRICH THE RULING ELITE AND SOLIDIFY THEIR POWER OVER THE MASSES

Do they know the conseqences? NO........BUT THEY FEEL THE CONSEQUENCES

Do they think its just a conspiracy? NO......THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK DEEPLY......TOO BUSY TRYING TO SURVIVE

will it effect them still living in thailand? OF COURSE