Good Travel Agents In Bangkok

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent in Bangkok (preferably Bangna/Srinakarin) for international flights?

We're looking to book return flights to NZ without the use of a credit card (got rid of all ours) and pay for the tickets as near as possible to the departure dates (about ten days before etc).

We would pay for them earlier but there are four of us flying and while our school is paying for the flights, it is not releasing the money to us until the end of June and we plan to fly as early in July as possible.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

CHAWLA TRAVEL...

I dont have the phone now but you can google it, they have good prices, you can pay them by the bank and they send you the ticket to your email, so you never see them. lol.. Prices are very cheap :)

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent in Bangkok (preferably Bangna/Srinakarin) for international flights?

We're looking to book return flights to NZ without the use of a credit card (got rid of all ours) and pay for the tickets as near as possible to the departure dates (about ten days before etc).

We would pay for them earlier but there are four of us flying and while our school is paying for the flights, it is not releasing the money to us until the end of June and we plan to fly as early in July as possible.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

When we went to NZ last year we used the guy who sponers [email protected] dealt with someone called Guy, very helpful, at that time BA had some really great offers. We have also used ATN Inter they advertise in the local paper..

Moxtravel for international flights, I have only used them once but I had a few changes that needed to be made to the the reservations and they were fast, polite and efficient. Their prices are the best I have found, including the fee they charge.

Try their website http://www.moxtravel.com/default.aspx to get an idea of flight prices.

Edited by allcladrad

MPT Travel Trip Co Ltd

Managing Director Pinpet Tratichotipan

http://www.mpt.travel.com

Phone 0 2679 3044-6

170/12-13 Soi Suan Plu South Sathorn Road, (same street as Immigration, if they havent moved!)

I used this company heaps for booking flights, the last time being January this year. They did not except credit card payments, only cash. I had better service by visiting the office, in person, to make arrangements, rather than phoning or emailing for quotes. (I think this is because they are a busy little office, not because they cant be bothered to phone back). For trips to Laos, Singapore etc. they can organize to have a visa ready for you for an extra fee. You can also have passport photos done.

I have also used Thaivisa travel, contact Guy as mentioned by another member, booking done online and paid via credit card.