Robbed On A Baht Bus By A Family Gang Of Homely Females!

Jingthing

yet as you stated had zero proof
which is a bald faced lie. Never stated that and don't believe it. I would never confront a thief unless I was massively confident they were indeed a thief.

You either have proof or you don't,

1. A search of the accused reveals the item, that is proof.

2. You catch the thief's hand in your pocket, that is proof.

You have neither,

Because something went missing from your person and you believe the person closest to you is suspect that is only speculation at that point.

In any court of law if that's all you had you'd lose.

Yet again, this is not about a pickpocketing, it's about your penchant for over-reaction and drama per your numerous post that I've cited previously in this thread, not that I'm saying your a drama queen, I would never say that because that you'd be wrong, :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was seeking help from the police to search them. I was not willing or able to do body searches of four large rough women. My item was in my pocket one minute, it was gone the next minute, I felt the lady manipulate her bag, I felt something funny moving in my pocket, WHAT WOULD YOU THINK? What would anyone with an ounce of common sense think? And yes I did look on the floor several times to confirm it was not dropped. BTW, in the ten years I have been riding baht buses, I have not once dropped anything from my front pockets. Nothing. Ever.

Another detail. You may ask why didn't I just clamp my hand down the moment I felt something funny moving in my pocket. That is a very good question. I was amazed this was actually happening and I was kind of stunned and not fast enough to check my pocket again. Also, her large bag was COVERING my pocket and easy access to my pocket. She was the one with easy access to my pocket, not me. The next time I checked my pocket after the funny feeling (I can not tell you how many seconds elapsed) the item was gone. Remember I had been checking all my pockets and my phone frequently. Good enough evidence for any crime victim to be extremely confident to make an accusation.

You are a black hearted pest. I gave you my phone number. You are most welcome to call me. I want to know what a person like you sounds like in real life, whether you really hssssssssssssssssssss or not.

I responded to all of your false allegations about your research on my posting history. But you keep repeating your LIES. Call me on the phone and be a man and not a viper hiding behind your screen name, or please DESIST. I won't bother asking such a person as you for an apology anymore, just DESIST. I am a real person you continue to tell lies about, and you have made me very angry.

BTW, I may indeed be a homosexual, and I may indeed have a sense of drama and a linguistic flair that you can only hope for in your reptilian dreams, but that doesn't preclude the fact that I was robbed and I know very well who robbed me. Got it now, Mr. Moralist?

Edited by Jingthing

Thanks, PG. You know what's really funny? A few of these guys have falsely accused me of having an in with the mods to get an old thread deleted. Obviously the mods also don't like me very much or they would not have allowed a poster like Cobra continue with his endless slander agenda against me. Sometimes this board is over-moderated. In a case of a poster who won't quit with his lying personal attacks, I must say it is very inconsistent. Of course, I am the one who will probably get in trouble for saying that. In my case, I have only defended myself, which I think is my right.

Edited by Jingthing

You are most welcome to call me. I want to know what a person like you sounds like in real life, whether you really hssssssssssssssssssss or not.

BTW, I may indeed be a homosexual, and I may indeed have a sense of drama....

Woe there, way too much information,

First you PM, now giving phone numbers, do you have a crush on me, I'm flattered really, but not interested.

Lets don't get off topic,

I don't mind you flaming and insulting me, I can handle it, but this is a public forum, resolve yourself to others not agreeing or having similar views as yourself, if the kitchen's too hot, well, :)

And when you post make sure you have your facts straight as you just may be called on it.

Edited by cobra

Just as I thought. A COWARD. A cipher hiding behind a screen name. I propose we talk it out MAN to MAN, but guess what, it is the homosexual here who is the REAL MAN.

I have stated my facts ad nauseum (sorry about that) and I think it is clear to everyone why I felt justified to accuse who I did. Whether or not it was WISE or WORTH THE RISK to make such an accusation in that particular situation is another matter entirely. It probably wasn't. I was lucky to get out there unscathed as it turns out ... I have been totally upfront about the many possible mistakes I made all along the way (even when it made me look bad) in this incident hoping my unfortunate experience can help others both PREVENT this and think more clearly about what is the wisest course if they are a victim.

That all said, if I was robbed again of something very valuable to me, such as my passport for example, I can't honestly say what I would do. We never really do know until it actually happens.

Note to Cobra: don't be flattered :)

I am into same sex stuff, not reptile-human interspecies kinky stuff.

Edited by Jingthing

Cobra - I really dont know why you are so uptight about this thread.

Jingthing was merely warning others to be on there guard.

I rarely use a Baht Bus, but thanks to good old Jing, the next time I do, I shall remember this thread.

I just think that you have something against the poster, else you would not be so nasty and hurtfull.

Give the guy a break, he was only trying to help others, and stop nit picking at every post he makes about it, its getting quite boring now.

Give the guy a break,

Calm down, I'm just defending myself against his insults and flames and replying to his rebuttals,

No one is being mean spirited or nasty, nor have I anything against the op,

He likes to dish it but cries foul when it's returned, :)

Give the guy a break,

Calm down, I'm just defending myself against his insults and flames and replying to his rebuttals,

Another lie. You have been the aggressor here from the start. And no lie is too BIG for you tell over and over again. Too chicken to call me and talk man to man, are we?

You can tell the obvious lie that you don't have a personal vendetta against me a million times, but the evidence here tells an entirely different story. BTW, this posters vendetta against me predates this thread, he has been STALKING me for quite some time, this pest has just reemerged in full force from his snake pit.

It is kind of funny to watch this mean spirited stalker now act like he is all so innocent now. BTW, Cobra, if you didn't want people to make reptilian analogies about you, when you actually live up to them in your actions, why did you call yourself after a snake?

Edited by Jingthing

Give the guy a break,

vendetta against predates this thread, this pest has just reemerged from his snake pit.

We can do this all day, again with your flames, and your incessant preoccupation with me, the PM's, the solicitations to call you, this isn't a dating forum, your making yourself look ridiculous.

A vendetta, really, and why would that be ?

You need to get back on your meds,

We can do this all day, again with your flames, and your incessant preoccupation with me, the PM's, the solicitations to call you, this isn't a dating forum, your making yourself look ridiculous.

A vendetta, really, and why would that be ?

You need to get back on your meds,

Fine, are these your last words on the matter? I can accept that if you will agree to just desist now with any further lies and slander against me. Truce?

So that just maybe we can get back on topic, if indeed there is any further interest in the actual topic. Frankly, I think this topic (the actual topic about the theft, not the soap opera with the reptile) has been covered quite thoroughly already.

Edited by Jingthing

:) Yawn.

Sorry. That is true. Poisonous snakes aren't always so easy to pacify.

I am now going to ask a mod to close this thread. I do think it has played out and went too off topic anyway and other than that part, it has served its intended positive purpose. Be careful out there!

Edited by Jingthing

Deep breaths, deep breaths, paper bag...

I for one was interested in hearing your story - It gives advice to everyone whether they live in LOS or are tourists.

But to bring a bit of humour - I loved it when you said that one of the women flashed her tits at you and that you might have had to fish your money purse out of her *****!!!

:D:)

Not really their day, was it?! Thinking that you were a hetero!!! And all for 500bt!!

Edited by Patsycat

Not really their day, was it?!

It really wasn't! You are right, that was funny. They may have had a notion when I turned my head in nausea. It would have been fun to see the look on their faces when they saw what they actually got. If the driver was due a cut, I bet he was mad! He drove quite a long way for quite a small bit. Happy thoughts.