Where To Learn To Ride A Scooter And Get A License?

SGDude

I don't have any driving license. Never driven a car or a motorcycle. I am thinking of learning to ride a scooter and maybe buy a 2nd hand one for my transportation needs.

Any idea where I could learn to drive and get a license in BKK?

if you can ride a bike, you can ride an automatic scooter.

the honda safety driving institute on ramkhamhaeng rode has programs every now and then, but you would really be wasting your time because it is so simple.

I could let you take my honda click out for a ride, i'd be even happier if you buy it :)

if you can ride a bike, you can ride an automatic scooter.

the honda safety driving institute on ramkhamhaeng rode has programs every now and then, but you would really be wasting your time because it is so simple.

I could let you take my honda click out for a ride, i'd be even happier if you buy it :)

How much do you want for it? Send me the details and photo if you can.

John

sgdude the Thai bike test is real easy and only cost 110baht for the licence. go to your local dmv/transport office. the computer part of the test is in English. but you may need to take a Thai friend to translate the riding part of the test. Allan

I don't have any driving license. Never driven a car or a motorcycle. I am thinking of learning to ride a scooter and maybe buy a 2nd hand one for my transportation needs.

Any idea where I could learn to drive and get a license in BKK?

If you need help, PM me, I can teach you how to ride and how to get your license, as well as tell you what to expect from the cops, etc.

We'll even use Sinewaves click so if you wreck it, we won't care, haha!

sinewave. your taking the pimping of your Click to serious heights. Now offering short time on it as well...duuuudde

Once a pimp always a pimp.

Okay pimp, don't get your hopes up, but if you to meet me to show me your bike, I'd like to take a look at it.

John

sinewave. your taking the pimping of your Click to serious heights. Now offering short time on it as well...duuuudde

Once a pimp always a pimp.

Okay pimp, don't get your hopes up, but if you to meet me to show me your bike, I'd like to take a look at it.

John

I don't think you can handle the power...

shoot me a PM if your serious. No joyrides! :)

My concern is not my ability to ride a scooter but the legal ramifications if I were to be caught riding one without a license.

the test is done in a small track at the licences office and you can rent a bike there for the test, although the bike is going to be really bent out of shape.

ramifications? >> 100-200 baht under the table, or just run like i do.

My concern is not my ability to ride a scooter but the legal ramifications if I were to be caught riding one without a license.

the test is done in a small track at the licences office and you can rent a bike there for the test, although the bike is going to be really bent out of shape.

ramifications? >> 100-200 baht under the table, or just run like i do.

Both illegal and highly effective...:)