Paying For Spotify Premium Using Thai Bank Or AIS

I want to pay for Thailand Spotify Premium in the easiest way possible.

I have a Krungsri ATM card but it doesn't have my name on it.  It just says Privileged Member. I've never been able to use it for online payments.

I have accounts with multiple banks.   But I'm also under the impression that I can pay with my AIS balance.   Can I just top up my phone and Spotify can be paid?  Or do I need to register with AIS for some payment system.

For those of you that use Thailand Spotify Premium, what's an easy way for me to pay for it?

Just now, Neeranam said:

Mine is automatically added to my DTAC number. 

So you just gave Spotify your DTAC number and it works.  Or did you have to enable some pay system with DTAC?  I'm assuming whatever you did with DTAC that I can do with AIS.

2 minutes ago, shortstop2 said:

So you just gave Spotify your DTAC number and it works.  Or did you have to enable some pay system with DTAC?  I'm assuming whatever you did with DTAC that I can do with AIS.

Tbh, I can't remember, maybe my daughter added Spotify and Netflix to my number. 

Worth calling AIS to ask them. 

• Like 1

I am not using Spotify but for Netflix, it is added directly to my AIS monthly bill.

I just remember few ago I found this option on Netflix account to add the payments to your telecom supplier. I just clicked AIS, not sure if it would work, added my phone number and that's it.

So every month, it appear on my AIS bill.

Please note that I have a postpaid AIS plan.

• Like 1

You can add to phone account if it's postpaid. If you're on a prepaid phone you can't. I put Netflix on my AIS account, Spotify was on AIS but their agreement ended and I moved it to my Kbank virtual card.

• Like 1

Just now, jphasia said:

So every month, it appear on my AIS bill.

Please note that I have a postpaid AIS plan.

Just now, Stocky said:

You can add to phone account if it's postpaid. If you're on a prepaid phone you can't. I put Netflix on my AIS account, Spotify was on AIS but their agreement ended and I moved it to my Kbank virtual card.

OK since I have prepaid then I guess AIS is not an option.

I have a Kasikorn account that I almost never use.  Are there any fees involved with the Kasikorn Virtual Card?

Would prefer to use Krungsri, Bangkok Bank, or SCB though if they have no fee virtual cards.

Ive been doing this awhile..

AIS even had a free 6 months APPLE promo....a ways back,,they also had spotify promos..havent seen them in awhile

Anyhoo I use AIS and have a Bank of BKK atm card.....i used it the last week to sign back up for spotify and listening now as i type and bike all day using it.....i used to have a 200 bt unlimited internet/month package..just expired for some reason but had a good run on it..spotify all day then chromecast movies to my tv at night..def got my moneys worth with it

PROTIP i have 3 spotify accounts and when i used the oldest one they offered me 3 months for 140bt..if you open a new account they usually offer a promo deal...just have to rebuild my playlists...no biggie....45 bt a month for 3x...woooo

Also i went to AIS shop to see if I could get my 200bt plan..they said its exp'd but did offer me a 6 month same plan/speed for 1400..so only paying 30 bt more a month for same plan and dont have to keep topping it off every month....

spotify accounts----with facebook---my google email and my thai sim #...jump around on them for promo deals....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shortstop2 said:

I have a Kasikorn account that I almost never use.  Are there any fees involved with the Kasikorn Virtual Card?

No, you just request one in the Kbank app and you get a card number, exp date and CVV number. It's a debit card but works fine with Spotify and online transactions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, shortstop2 said:

For those of you that use Thailand Spotify Premium, what's an easy way for me to pay for it?

A long time ago, when I first signed up for Spotify Premium TH, I set up the payment method to automatically debit each month from my Bangkok Bank account (can't recall if I did it via my debit card or direct to my savings account).

I get an SMS message each month from BKKK when the payment is made.

• Like 1