Pattayadailynews

Carib

I have been away for some time and this happened upon trying to reach that site for the first time after that. Only site with a problem, already cleaned out the cookies, but that didn't help either.

C

Hi, anybody else have problems with the Pattaydailynews site? I get an `Error 403 index php forbidden` screen.

C

Yes I am getting the same message/error report. Tried yesterday and again this morning.

Maybe because I am in Scotland at present ?? :)

BT

Hi, anybody else have problems with the Pattaydailynews site? I get an `Error 403 index php forbidden` screen.

C

Yes I am getting the same message/error report. Tried yesterday and again this morning.

Maybe because I am in Scotland at present ?? :)

BT

I am not in Thailand either right now, but never had this problem.

C

Maybe because I am in Scotland at present ?? :D

BT

Well I'm getting the same

Error 403!

and I'm England at the moment! :)

C

Maybe because I am in Scotland at present ?? :D

BT

Well I'm getting the same

Error 403!

and I'm England at the moment! :)

same in belguim 403

Please contact us wherever possible by e-mail, directed to the individual or department, which can help you.

<snip>

Edited by soundman
Removed Email addresses. Sorry, however it creates problems with SpamBots. PM member.

• 3 months later...

C

Yes,I think they've been hacked by Iranians (serious) over the art. about the the people having sex on the beach!!! I logged in one day and got the standard web page but the someone hacked it w/ ranting about iranians and how they'll destory PDN for printing the pic of 2 I

ranians have sex on the bch in Jomtein.

Later, that same day PDn change the forum and since then i keep getting the broken link.....

Now i understand why the U.S. govt. so interested w/Iran....

And the Iranian Hackers were really irrate.