2kd-ftv Used Engine

If in Bangkok, there's a large auto market in Bangna that has all kinds of used engines. It's called Chiang Kong, search this forum, I even posted a map once.

If you are new to searching, go to Advanced Searh, enter "+Chiang +Kong" without quotation marks in the search box, select Thailand Motor forum, and select "Show results as posts", by default it's "show topics" and some topics can be thirty pages long.

If you want to find the map I posted, enter my user name in "search posts by user" field.

If in Bangkok, there's a large auto market in Bangna that has all kinds of used engines. It's called Chiang Kong, search this forum, I even posted a map once.

If you are new to searching, go to Advanced Searh, enter "+Chiang +Kong" without quotation marks in the search box, select Thailand Motor forum, and select "Show results as posts", by default it's "show topics" and some topics can be thirty pages long.

If you want to find the map I posted, enter my user name in "search posts by user" field.

Thanks for your avswer Mr . PLUS you are nice

if you can help me i want real company and personns for help me in thiland when travel to buy this used engine

you are from thnailand Mr . plus ???

• 1 month later...