Low Season Now 'summer Season'

melbat

I see now they are changing the name from 'LOW SEASON' to 'SUMMER SEASON' Can you imagine some poor sods of a family looking at the brochures and reading that it's now 'SUMMER SEASON' in Phuket so lets go there as it's bound to be sunny as its SUMMER SEASON there. Only to arrive and find out it's p*****g down and likely to be every day they are here after spending thousands of pounds, euro's or dollars to get here. What a con! They will say and do anything just to get the room occupancy rate up. They don't give a dam about the poor tourists who have to shell out their hard earned savings to come here for holidays. I think it's a disgrace to con people like this.

I see now they are changing the name from 'LOW SEASON' to 'SUMMER SEASON' Can you imagine some poor sods of a family looking at the brochures and reading that it's now 'SUMMER SEASON' in Phuket so lets go there as it's bound to be sunny as its SUMMER SEASON there. Only to arrive and find out it's p*****g down and likely to be every day they are here after spending thousands of pounds, euro's or dollars to get here. What a con! They will say and do anything just to get the room occupancy rate up. They don't give a dam about the poor tourists who have to shell out their hard earned savings to come here for holidays. I think it's a disgrace to con people like this.

There is a flyer at Patong Deli that touts the low season as "Green Season" I hadn't heard that one before.