Changing Flight Dates

I'm flying to Chiang Mai in October and I wanted to change the return date to 1 day later, so I rang the agents I booked the flights through (flying with Emirates/Thai) and they told me I can change it but it will cost around £130. Is this a typical charge for amending a ticket by a single day??

Is there a way around having to pay this, perhaps cancelling the flight and re-booking, although I would assume the charge for cancelling would be a lot more. It's annoying because it was a simple communication error between myself and the agent which I stupidly didn't pick up on until yesterday. :)

I'm flying to Chiang Mai in October and I wanted to change the return date to 1 day later, so I rang the agents I booked the flights through (flying with Emirates/Thai) and they told me I can change it but it will cost around £130. Is this a typical charge for amending a ticket by a single day??

Is there a way around having to pay this, perhaps cancelling the flight and re-booking, although I would assume the charge for cancelling would be a lot more. It's annoying because it was a simple communication error between myself and the agent which I stupidly didn't pick up on until yesterday. :)

Sorry, but Airlines are like that, unless u booked a flexible Ticket (which costs more) they want more

Emirates change of date usualy 2.000 Baht when booked in TH or similar in other currency.

Cancelation usualy 2.000 Baht.

Thai Airwya should be similar

So check your booking class and your itinerary in the Internet with the booking code.

Totally dependent on your booking code.

If you got a cheap ticket then i'm afraid you have to pay :)

I've changed a return date twice on a Thai flight.

No charge on a "Q" . Small charge (maybe 2000'ish) on a reward ticket paid at the airport.

RAZZ