No Water Need A Water Tank!

Damaz6052

If I get a tank and pump will I have to get it trucked in or is there enough pressure at night to fill the tank from the mains?

2.5m annual rain fall in Phuket and still no water!!!

Yeh, been bad the last few days on Nanai Soi 9 hillside. Only limited water pressure for a short time each day.

Yes, i noticed that the water table is still down. Even though we've had a decent amount of rain.

If this island ever has a drought, we're in big trouble.

To the OP, i suggest you get some tanks that you can fill via your rain gutters.

At least you will have some water when it rains. (don't know about pressure in your area)

I had to get a deep-bore too. 80 meters and 3.000 liters an hour. Supplying some neighbors. Water is cleaner too, but much calsium down there.

Damaz check your shower 3 am, if water get a tank with auto filling from the mains.

Thanks it's for my shop(farangmart) how does the auto filling work? If there's no pressure how can it fill from the top of the tank?

What's a setup like this cost tank, pump etc

Thanks it's for my shop(farangmart) how does the auto filling work? If there's no pressure how can it fill from the top of the tank?

What's a setup like this cost tank, pump etc

The auto fill up is just like any toilet fill up. Valve remains open until tank is full. The lower the top of the tank is the more easy to fill up with low pressure.

There is a good tank and pump shop on Chao Fa East road. opposit Dowrong School. Tank 5-10k, pump 4-7k. Work 500baht

If there is no mains pressure at any time, make sure the tank is minimum 3m3/3000 liter, cause thats the size of the smallest water trucks

The auto fill up is just like any toilet fill up. Valve remains open until tank is full. The lower the top of the tank is the more easy to fill up with low pressure.

There is a good tank and pump shop on Chao Fa East road. opposit Dowrong School. Tank 5-10k, pump 4-7k. Work 500baht

If there is no mains pressure at any time, make sure the tank is minimum 3m3/3000 liter, cause thats the size of the smallest water trucks

Thanks is Chao Fa East Rd where you turn right and it exits by the new Honda dealer?

Thanks is Chao Fa East Rd where you turn right and it exits by the new Honda dealer?

The new Honda car dealer is on Chao Fa west

If you come to Chao Fa west/Honda dealer from Patong/Kathu, turn left. Then second light right, and you will see the tank shop left side when come to Chao fa east intersection.

If not enough from mains, collect from gutters

Good luck

Have to agree with this.

He has looked after all my water equipment for 10 years now.

The boss is excellent and they work on "farang time". If they say they will be at a certain place at a certain time, they always are.

The new Honda car dealer is on Chao Fa west

If you come to Chao Fa west/Honda dealer from Patong/Kathu, turn left. Then second light right, and you will see the tank shop left side when come to Chao fa east intersection.

If not enough from mains, collect from gutters

Good luck

It's the big one that straddles the corner lot's of tanks even on the the roof?!