Wife Wants A Car..

Maigo6

tell her to get a job...

Being the wife of a farang probably is her job.

I mean, you constantly have these posts where guys are complaining/whinning about being hit up for money by their spouse and then everyone tells them to not give her a satang, as if to assume that she is not in the relationship with the goal of financial gain and/or will stick around with out such payments being made.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

forget the car, buy a new wife its cheaper.

Tch! Tch! He obviously loves his wife, and is still working through the 'essential list of requests' - ie. mobile phone, motorbike, gold-lots of it, daily, monthly allowances/condo X2, shop house X2, house for family in the country, medical expense account, cosmetic expense account, clothes account, 2 more phones to replace the ones 'lost' yesterday, unforseen family problem /loan account for close/ distant relatives, friends and others. Oh so cynical. Actually my wife is really not like that - much. She is scared to drive a car, but can drive a motorbike. I find myself agreeing with her fears about accidents, the cost of cars, etc.

I would buy your wife one of the new whizz bang motorbikes mentioned on the news and now in Paris, that have 2 wheels at the front. They look great and no-one else has got one in LOS yet !

maigo6

first of all, I just can't believe that U don't have the answer for everything :D

Anyhow...

Don't feel so bad, she will always "need you" whether she has a car or not!

Unless U want her to stay “fit” and get her to exchange for a bicycle!…haha

Otherwise buy her a big big van ….also good for the family outting yeah?

Now you next question should be…

“How can I stop my wife from wrecking that new van!?!?

Unless she doesn’t think….driving around in a “Big-Van” is cooool :D

:)

Edited by teacup

maigo6

first of all, I just can't believe that U don't have the answer for everything :D

Anyhow...

Well Mr. Go6, if your wife was a rich Chinese Thai - you wouldn't have to worry about now would ya.

maigo6

Anyhow...

Well Mr. Go6, if your wife was a rich Chinese Thai - you wouldn't have to worry about now would ya.

So did you get a car or a van?

....or still riding a bts?....not enough tips at the bedside table? :D

Edited by teacup

maigo6

Anyhow...

well with an extra mouth to feed, ass to wipe and feet to shoe - sadly dear - if you were following Mr g6's recent posts you will realise - i didn't marry rich - only class. :D

maigo6

Anyhow...

well with an extra mouth to feed, ass to wipe and feet to shoe - sadly dear - if you were following Mr g6's recent posts you will realise - i didn't marry rich - only class. :D

I thought you said you're getting money from your wife for a shag job, then she must be rich

Unless "shag" means babysitting? :D

Some females change their arguments during a discussion with the husband by trying to run the husband over. So in that scenario a 4x4 would be handy. The husband can fall down on the floor and survives by means of enough ground clearance.

Some females change their arguments during a discussion with the husband by trying to run the husband over. So in that scenario a 4x4 would be handy. The husband can fall down on the floor and survives by means of enough ground clearance.

blah... that's in idealistic world

but in reality, the front wheels might be in potholes.....then he's doomed!!!

This is Thailand, with thailand roads...lol

Edited by teacup

just buy her the Honda, it's better and safer than riding a motorcycle..I am sure you know the statistic of t :) he motorcycles accidents

Why do you think he mentioned the younger sister... and the motorcycle.. of course he knows the statistics... Just connect the dots :D

I just insured my wife and send her on a trip to free dive with some great whites.

1. Buy her a brand new Honda Jazz ?

2, Buy her a second hand Honda Jazz ?

3. Smash her in the teeth with a croquet mallet ?

You have 20 seconds to answer............ :D

I'd probably think of a way to let everyone know that I've got a wife and that I can afford to buy her a new car. I may even drop into conversation the car I own and any other modes of transport I have..... But then that's just me... :)

tell her to get a job...

hey man. why does a thai girl think they deserve more than a frang girl. the frang girl has to get a job to get what she wants

Unless she has a rich boyffriend of course........

I wouldn't have to shell out for a Honda Jazz for sure, it would be a BMW or Baby Merc. :)

no no, her daddy would have bought it for her.

Why can't you just let her borrow one of yours ?

(Don't let her have the keys to the Fortuner, though :D )

"Fortuner", how gross and boring. :)

t h e most popular car for wifes/gfs is a CRV, followed by a Civic. Check them out

I do agree Thai chiks like trucks... :D

Why can't you just let her borrow one of yours ?

(Don't let her have the keys to the Fortuner, though :D )

"Fortuner", how gross and boring. :)

t h e most popular car for wifes/gfs is a CRV, followed by a Civic. Check them out

I do agree Thai chiks like trucks... :D

does size matter?? :D

The third option is, perhaps, somewhat extreme; however, one can see that it is imbued with the best of intentions.

The first two choices are obviously out of the question so this creates a dilemma. Fortunately, Yamaha has solved the crisis with a good solution. One can purchase a pink scooter for her with Hello Kitty on the front fender. This is an excellent compromise and will leave all parties satisfied, if not totally happy, and unbruised with remaining teeth intact.

She's going to love you forever now.

No, I've already got motorcycles, Honda wave, Suzuki Step and a Honda Click..........

She has a Nissan Pick up, but it's very old.

Younger sister is 21 this year and I think she would like a Honda Jazz too, and I can never say no to her.........so maybe I'll buy the younger sister a Honda Jazz and smash the missus in the teeth with the croquet mallet,, :)

Your logic concerning this issue is, as usual, impeccable, but ask the younger sister about the Hello Kitty scooter first. This just might save Mrs. Maigo6 a slight feeling of pain.

Furthermore, one must commend you for your choice of weapon. Normally, a farang would reach for a baseball bat in a case like this; however, you have opted for the more civilised croquet mallet. The distinction may be a fine one to your wife, but it does demonstrate that you are a man of quality and refinement. Chaiyo!

Edited by Tilokarat

On another Post a guy bought his wife a new Savvy, now find he also loves to drive it

So 358,000 will get her this new car

post-42643-1243647029_thumb.jpg

Edit: appears to be lots around

Edited by ignis