Poll suggestion

keestha

Kinda curious what mix of nationalities makes up the membership of this forum, wouldnt it be a nice idea to start a poll asking members where they are from? Sure it would be technically difficult to list all the countries represented in the UN, but just listing Thailand, US, Canada, UK, OZ, South Africa, the not too obscure European countries (Sorry Moldavia!) and a few Asian countries would mostly do the trick, those who cannot find their country on the list can tick a box saying "other".

You have maximum 10 answers to a question in a poll at this board (powered by ikonboard). Try to take the most common countries as the first ten.

If you leave the poll open for answers when you create it, people can add their 'odd' countries as well as text.

Welcome to create your poll!

keestha Posted: Sep. 23 2003,00:16

Kinda curious what mix of nationalities makes up the membership of this forum, wouldnt it be a nice idea to start a poll asking members where they are from? Sure it would be technically difficult to list all the countries represented in the UN, but just listing Thailand, US, Canada, UK, OZ, South Africa, the not too obscure European countries (Sorry Moldavia!) and a few Asian countries would mostly do the trick, those who cannot find their country on the list can tick a box saying "other".

------------------------------------------------------------

george Posted: Sep. 23 2003,04:31

You have maximum 10 answers to a question in a poll at this board (powered by ikonboard). Try to take the most common countries as the first ten.

If you leave the poll open for answers when you create it, people can add their 'odd' countries as well as text.

Welcome to create your poll!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kan Win:-

I have 3 Nationalities in my heart  today, as I always had.

1. Parents – None E.U. Member – as of today – maybe soon………  

2. Refuge, born outside of my  Parents country (After WWII) Good on them. Born in W.G.

3. And last, but not least – God Safe the Queen - Country……… U.K.

Which one of the TOP TEN in the poll do I choose –  ???????????????