Worst Joke Ever

Fart Dixie

A broke dirty Cowboy walks into a bar and says, "Gimme whiskey." The bartender says, "I'll have to see your money first." "I'm broke, but if you give me a bottle of whiskey, I'll get up on that stage and fart Dixie in three keys!" The bartender had never seen someone fart any kind of song before, so he agrees.

The Cowboy drinks the whole bottle of whiskey, then staggers up on stage and the audience start applauding. Then he drops his pants and the audience start cheering even louder. Then, he proceeds to s**t all over the stage, and everyone gets disgusted and leave.

The bartender screams, "You said you were gonna fart Dixie! Not s**t all over my stage!" And the Cowboy replies,

"Hey! Even Frank Sinatra had to clear his throat before he sang!"

A famous objet d'art collector is walking through a run down area when he notices a mangy cat lapping milk from a saucer in the doorway of a store, and he does a double take. He knows the saucer is very old and valuable, so he saunters casually into the store and offers to buy the cat for ten dollars.

But the store owner says, "I’m sorry, but the cat isn’t for sale."

The collector says, "Please, I need a hungry old tomcat around the house to catch mice. Look I’ll give you fifty dollars for him.". The owner says, "Sold," takes the cash and tells the art collector he can have the cat.

The collector then says, "Listen, for the fifty bucks I’ve already paid I wonder if you’d throw in that old saucer as well. The cat’s used to it and it’ll save me buying a dish."

The owner says, "Sorry, buddy, but that’s my lucky saucer. So far this week I’ve sold sixty-eight stray cats and you better chase that one as its off down the street after my little cat that’s on heat."

• Like 1

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through out the class. One day the teacher asked her while she was napping, `

"Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?" `

When Mary did not stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. `

"God Almighty!" ` shouted Mary.

Teacher said, `"Very good", ànd Mary fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked Mary,

"Who is our Lord and Saviour?"

'But, Mary did not even stir from hers lumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

`"Jesus Christ!" ` shouted Mary this time.

The teacher said, `"That's very good Mary", ànd again Mary fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question.

`"What did Eve say to Adam after she had her last child?" `

And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Mary jumped up and shouted,

"Ìf you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I will break it in half!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A blonde wanted to win the lotto so she prayed to god, and she lost.

Next week she prayed to god again, and she lost.

The week after she prayed to god, and she lost.

She prayed to god again, "Why wont you let me win?"

God replied, "How about buying a ticket first?"

Q: Did you hear about the blonde who stood in front of a mirror with her eyes closed?

A: She wanted to see what she looked like asleep.

Gene Pitney's undertakers told his family that it would take about a week to make him a coffin from oak, or 24 hours from balsa..

• Haha 1

Emergency Room

A man staggers into the emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, and a five iron wrapped around his neck.

Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.

"Well, it was like this" said the man.

"I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around I noticed that one of the cows had something white in it's rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt.

That's when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?", asked the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail, pointed, and yelled to my wife, "Hey! This looks like yours!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You may have to be aware of the New Zealand accent to appreciate this.

With apologies to me Kiwi friends….

NZ PM Jacinta Adern just gave a lengthy press conference in which she explained she will need to take a month and a half off around the time of the birth, and how her partner, the baby’s father, will be a stay at home dad when she returns to work.

Unfortunately her Kiwi accent didn’t help clarify exactly what her priorities are, when she stated:
‘After sex weeks off I will be back on dick’..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1