Worst Joke Ever

And without further ado I give you:

Several nuns were in their second floor convent one night when a fire broke out. The nuns took their habits off and tied them together to make a rope to get out of the building via the window.

After they were safely on the ground and out of the building, a news reporter came over to one of the nuns and said to her, "Weren't you afraid that the habits could have ripped or broken since they are old?"

"No," replied the old nun "don't you know...

...old habits are hard to break?" :)

NEXT!

Not bad actually quite good. :D

• Haha 1

Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel roomand Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

The first thing Daisy asked was,'Do you have a condom?'

Donald frowned and said, 'No.'

Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom, they could not have sex.

'Maybe they sell them at the front desk,' she suggested.

So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they hadcondoms.

'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald. The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put them on your bill?

'No!' Donald quacked, I'll thucking thuffocate ...

Edited by LeungKen
  • Like 1

Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel roomand Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

The first thing Daisy asked was,'Do you have a condom?'

Donald frowned and said, 'No.'

Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom, they could not have sex.

'Maybe they sell them at the front desk,' she suggested.

So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they hadcondoms.

'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald. The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put them on your bill?

'No!' Donald quacked, I'll thucking thuffocate ...

Duck Patrol Here :)

See post #17

:D

• Like 1

Two moles running up their burrow one behind the other.

The back mole says "I can smell sugar".

The front mole says "I can't, lets swap places".

They swap positions.

On they go, now the new back mole says "Ah, now I can smell something sweet, but it's not sugar, it's molasses".

Boom Boom !!!!!

• Like 2

They swap positions.

On they go, now the new back mole says "Ah, now I can smell something sweet, but it's not sugar, it's molasses".

Boom Boom !!!!!

A new low .............. well done :)

They swap positions.

Boom Boom !!!!!

you're not my friend anymore... :)

3 young bunnies were in their burrow, an orange rolls down, the first bunny took a bite and says "oh Pith", the 2nd little bunny has a nibble and says "oh pith", the 3rd bunny says I know it's pith, cause I pithed on it.

Sorry Folks

• Like 1

oh dear... what have I started?!?!

keep 'em coming... :)

Judge: Look here Mickey Mouse, I cannot grant you a divorce from Minnie.

Mickey (stunned): Why not?

Judge: I have reviewed all the information you gave the court, but i can't find any evidence at all to support the grounds that she is crazy.

Mickey (exasperated): Your honour! I didn't say she was crazy...

I said she was <deleted> Goofy!

Oldie but a goodie :D:D:D

• 4 months later...

He loved her very much. He wanted this Valentine’s day to be special, So he had ordered a bottle of her favorite liquor imported from Switzerland and it had arrived in time for the occasion (Edit: of course!). On his way home, he stopped at the local florist. He had planned to have a bouquet made with her favorite flower, white anemones. But to his dismay, he found that the florist had sold all her flowers and had only a few stems of feathery ferns left for decoration.

In a moment of inspiration, he had the answer. He asked the florist to make a bouquet using the flask of liquor instead of flowers and what she produced was magnificent well beyond his expectations. He added a card, and proceeded home. When he arrived, his wife was beautiful in her most elegant gown, and it was apparent that she had spent much of the day preparing a romantic candlelight dinner for the two of them.

He presented her with his gift, and she opened the card to read, “Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.”

With a tear in her eye, she whispered to him lovingly, “Yes, and with fronds like these, who needs anemones.”

• Like 2