Worst Joke Ever

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

Edited by phebeM

I met a Prostitue while in Eastern Europe, she said, "You want business""

i said "how much my love", she said 10 Marks blow job, full sex 50 marks.

I had sex with her all night and has i was leaving. She shouted " Hey what about the Marks!"

and i shouted back "seven out of 10 love", and shut the door.

a coach load of blind people go for a day out in Blackpool and the organiser decided to let the m play a game of football on the beach. In order for them to know where the ball is he wrapped it up in little bells.

anyway, the game started and the bell idea was working well. all the blind folk ran after the ball and managed to kick it on. the organiser and driver thought a well earned pint was called for and left them to it.

a little later a horrified member of the public ran into the pub and shouted for the leader of the blind peoples day out to sort them out.

"what's the problem?" he asked.

"your people are kickking the sh-t out of one of the donkeys."

So, I was walking through the mall and I saw a Muslim Book Store.
I was wondering what was in a Muslim bookstore so I went in.
As I was wandering around, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.
I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked,
“Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding
Muslims and illegal Mexicans? ”
The clerk said, "<deleted> off, get out and stay out!”
I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback

• Like 2

One evening a Husband, thinking he was being funny said to his wife, ‘Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in ‘Slim Fast’. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your behind!’

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn’t let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. ‘What the Heck is this?’ he said to himself as a little ‘dust’ cloud appeared when he shook them out.

‘April’, he yelled into the bathroom, ‘Why did you put Talcum Powder in my underwear?’

She replied with a snicker. ‘It’s not talcum powder; it’s ‘Miracle Grow’!

The Greek god Zeus was flying over a Greek island and noticed a naked woman washing herself, so he swooped down and made love to her.

Then he said, "In 9 months you shall have a child and you shall call him Hercules!"

And the woman replied, "In 9 days you shall have a rash and you shall call it herpes."

I copied :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1