Worst Joke Ever

555^^^.

Fits a particular brand of British too. You know the place where they took all the vowels out of the Scrabble bag and then pulled the remaining letters out at random, boyo :)

• Like 1

A woman is doing an interview on an indian reserve. She notices a man with one feather on his hat and the woman asks " why does he have one feather on his hat" which the indian replies. He big indian chief, him screw one woman. As they are walking along a path she notices a man with 2 feathers on his hat so she asks "why does he jave 2 feathers on his hat" and the man replies, he big indian chief, him screw 2 women. As they continue along the woman notices an indian with many feathers in his hat so she asks " why does he have so many feathers in his hat". The indian replies: He big chief, him screw many women.

The woman replies: Oh dear!

The indian says, no deer, run too fast, ass hole too high

Edited by ldiablo

Descartes walks into a bar & the bartender asks "Weren't you in here last night, wearing a pink tutu & high heels".

Descartes looks down his nose in disgust & says "I think not" & whoosh... Disappears...

I drink, Therefore I am.

Understood !

I saw a bloke from my office on top of a multi-storey car park, threatening to jump off, so I asked a police officer if I could go up and talk to him.
"We've got specially trained officers talking to him right now, it's best if you wait down here," he said.
"Dave," I shouted up. "It's me, Pete from work. Will you move over just a little bit? You're directly above my car."

A man took his wife to the doctor.

After a short examination the doctor said "Your wife's mind has completely gone!" T

o which the man replied "I'm not surprised.

She's been giving a piece of it to me every day for the past 25 fekin years!"

• Like 1

Imagine being 85.

A comfortable seat in very pleasant surroundings where you can sit surrounded by people your own age mumbling nonsense all day.

Imagine being attended by nice smiling people and genuinly thinking you are still important, whilst living very nicely at the expense of the taxpayer.

Well, that's not for everyone of course.

Some of us aren't fortunate enough to get a seat in the House of Lords.

• Like 1

The Police knocked on my door and asked me to take down my Islamic State flag.
Turned out I had black tablecloth hung out on the line and a bird had crapped on it.