Worst Joke Ever

A man rushes his limp dog to the veterinarian. The doctor pronounces the dog dead. The agitated man demands a second opinion. The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat. The cat sniffs the body and meows. The vet says, "I'm sorry, but the cat thinks that your dog is dead, too." The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dead. The vet brings in a black Labrador. The lab sniffs the body and barks. The vet says, "I'm sorry, but the lab thinks your dog is dead, too." The man finally resigns to the diagnosis and asks how much he owes. The vet answers, "$650." "$650 to tell me my dog is dead?" exclaims the man. "Well," the vet replies, "I would only have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $600 is for the cat scan and lab tests."

• Like 2

A boy with a monkey on his shoulder was walking down the road when he passed a policeman who said, "Now, now young lad, I think you had better take that monkey the zoo." The next day, the boy was walking down the road with the monkey on his shoulder again, when he passed the same policeman. The policeman said, "Hey there, I thought I told you to take that money to the zoo!" The boy answered, "I did! Today I'm taking him to the cinema."

• Like 1

An elderly man just returned from the doctors only to find he didn't have long to live. So he summons the three most important people in his life to tell.

1. His Doctor
2. His Priest
3. His Lawyer

" Well today I found out I don't have long to live. So I asked you three here, because your the most important people in my life. And I need to ask a favour. Today I am going to give each of you and envelope with $50,000 dollars in it. When I die, I would ask that all three of you throw the money in my grave."

Well a few days later the man passed on, The doctor said, "I have to admit I kept $10,000 dollars of his money, he owed me lots of medical bills. But I threw the other $35,000 in."

The Priest said, "I have to admit also I kept $25,000 dollars for the church. Its all going to a good cause. And I threw the rest in."

Well the Lawyer just couldn't believe what he was hearing, "I am surprised at you two. I wrote a check for the whole amount and threw it in."

• Like 1

womans lies

« on: Tue 24 November, 2009 - 05:47 pm »

One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting

close to a river, her thimble fell into the river...

When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked,

'My dear child, why are you crying?'

The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen

into the water and that she needed it to help her

husband in making a living for their family..

The Lord dipped His hand into the water and

pulled up a golden thimble set with sapphires.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked

The seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held

out a golden thimble studded with rubies.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked.

Again, the seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord reached down again and came up with a

leather thimble.

'Is this your thimble ?' the Lord asked.

The seamstress replied, 'Yes.'

The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty

and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the

seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with

her husband along the riverbank, and her husband

fell into the river and disappeared under the water.

When she cried out, the Lord again appeared and

asked her, 'Why are you crying?'

'Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!'

The Lord went down into the water and came up with

George Clooney. 'Is this your husband?' the

Lord asked?

'Yes,' cried the seamstress.

The Lord was furious. 'You lied! That is an untruth!'

The seamstress replied, 'Oh, forgive me, my Lord.

It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to

George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt.

Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up

with my husband. Had I then said 'yes,' you would

have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of

health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney. And so the Lord let her keep him.

The moral of this story is:

Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and in the best interest of others. That's our story, and we're sticking to it.

Signed,

All Us Women,

Amen

• Like 2