Worst Joke Ever

Sorry 'billd766,  I forgot to post these earlier while, whatever the subject was fresh in your.......

PS;  you must stop encouraging me, I'll just get worse.

5929332b013b9_memoryok.jpg.324cc87dc2d2e94acd60f4f4695166b9.jpg

Edited by scottiejohn
I forgot something, I think

At school, a boy was told by a classmate that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, and that this makes it very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth". The boy decides to go home and try it out.

He goes home, and as he is greeted by his mother he says, "I know the whole truth."

His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father."

Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth."

The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother."

Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day, when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth."

The mailman drops the mail, opens his arms, and says,

"Then come give your FATHER a big hug."

• Like 2

Three Insurance salesmen were having drinks and boasting about each companies' service.

The first one said, "When one of our insured died suddenly on Monday, we got the news that evening and were able to process the claim for the wife and mailed a check on Wednesday evening."

The second one said, "When one of our insured died without warning on Monday, we learned of it in 2 hours and were able to hand-deliver a check the same evening."

The last salesman said, "That's nothing. Our office is on the 20th floor, in the Sears Tower. One of our insured, who was washing a window on the 85th floor, slipped and fell.

We handed him his check as he passed our floor."

• Like 2

"Does anyone in this room need to be dismissed from jury duty?" a judge, asked a roomful of prospective jurors.

Two responded

A nervous young man stood up. "I’d like to be dismissed," he said.

"And why is that?"

"My wife is about to conceive."

Slightly taken aback, the Judge responded, "I believe, sir, you mean ‘deliver.’ But either way, I agree. You shouldn’t be here."

He as followed by a woman who asked to get off jury duty, insisting that side effects from her medication could interfere with her ability to concentrate.

"What are you taking?" the judge asked her.

"A fertility drug," she answered. "I’m trying to get pregnant."

"And what are the side effects?"

"It gives me a terrible headache," she said.

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1