Worst Joke Ever

Subject: BIOLOGY EXAM.........

Students in a Biology class were taking their mid-term exam.

The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk'.

The question was worth 70 points or none at all.

One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. However, he wrote:

1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.

And then the student was stuck.

Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:

7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.

He got an A.

• Like 1

The Winter Boots

(Anyone who has ever dressed a child will love this)

Did you hear about the teacher who was helping one of her pupils put on his boots?   He asked for help and she could see why.

Even with her pulling, and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on.   By the time they got the second boot on, she had worked up a sweat.   She almost cried when the little boy said,
'Teacher, they're on the wrong feet.'

She looked, and sure enough, they were.   Unfortunately, it wasn't any easier pulling the boots off, than it was putting them on.  She managed to keep her cool as, together, they worked to get the boots back on, this time on the correct feet.  He then announced,
'These aren't my boots.'

She bit her tongue, rather than get right in his face and scream,
'Why didn't you say so?'  like she wanted to.  Once again, she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet.  No sooner had they got the boots off when he said,

'They're my brother's boots. But my Mom made me wear 'em today .'

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry.  But she mustered up what grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots BACK onto his feet again.  Helping him into his coat, she asked,
'Now, where are your mittens?'

He said,
'I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots.'

She'll be eligible for parole in three years.
  • Haha 2

So let me get this straight," the prosecutor says to the defendant, "you came home from work early and found your wife in bed with a strange man."
 "That's correct," says the defendant.
 "Upon which," continues the prosecutor, "you take out a pistol and shoot your wife, killing her."
 "That's correct," says the defendant.
 "Then my question to you is, why did you shoot your wife and not her lover?" asked the prosecutor.

"It seemed easier," replied the defendant, "than shooting a different man every day!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A guy and a girl go on a date and are parked on a back road some distance from town. Things are getting hot and heavy when she stops him.
 "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $80 for sex," she says.
 He stares at her for a couple of seconds, shrugs, gives her four twenties and goes for it.
 Later, he's smoking a cigarette and looking out the window.
 "Why aren't we going anywhere?" she asks.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $100." 

2 hours ago, superal said:

One of your selfies John ?

Damm it.  I have told you before you should not be publishing our private photos and moments like this.  BTW what was the PIN? and how is the buffalo?

?

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So this suave well dressed guy in his mid 70 s ( Reggie ) is sat at a bar in a top class night club on a Friday evening . Next to him are 3 ladies and he gets involved in a conversation . He then tells them that he is a global business tycoon and staying at the 5 star Hilton for a few days before flying out to Florida in his private jet . He also reveals that he was widowed recently and is looking for a new bride . After he has bought three rounds of drinks he singles out the 24 year old blonde with large boobs and she is besotted with him . They leave the bar and dine in a romantic restaurant where he proposes to her and she accepts .

They return to his hotel and spend the night making passionate love . The next day Reggie takes her  to a high class jewelers to buy an engagement ring . She selects one at $5000 but Reggie says oh no , I want only the best for you and points at a ring for $100,000 which she loves . As it is a Saturday the banks are closed he has to pay by cheque . The jeweller says you can collect the ring on Monday  . So for the next 2 days and nights most of the time is spent in the hotel bedroom . On the Monday morning  Reggie tells her to go and collect the ring but when she sees the jeweller he says that the cheque will not clear with the bank . She returns to the hotel only to find that Reggie has checked out and gone .  Meanwhile Reggie gets off the bus and unlocks the front door to his 1 bedroom council flat where he reminisces and plans his next big weekend out after he has saved enough money from his miserly UK state pension .  

• Haha 1

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or 
> any sex in quite some time. She was afraid she might have something 
> wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex 
> therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see the well known Chinese 
> sex therapist Dr. Chang. So she went to see him. Upon entering the 
> examination room Dr. Chang said 'OK take off all your crose. 'The 
> woman did as she was told. 'Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to 
> odderside of room.' Again the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. 
> Chang then said 'OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me.' So she 
> did. Dr.Chang shook his head slowly and said 'Your probrem vewy bad. 
> You haf Ed Zachary diease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf 
> sex or dates.' Worried the woman asked anxiously 'Oh my God Dr.Chang 
> what is Ed Zachary Disease ?' 
> Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied 'Ed Zachary Disease is when your 
> face look Ed Zachary like your ass.' 

• Haha 1

A guy walks into a bar and sees a gorgeous woman nursing a drink.

Walking up behind her he says: "Hi there, good lookin. How's it going?"

Having already downed a few doubles, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye(s) and says: "Listen up, buddy. I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean... It just doesn't matter to me. I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just flat-ass love it."

Eyes now wide with interest, he responds:

"No kidding. I'm a lawyer too. What firm are you with?" 

A man took a young woman to an X-rated movie, purchased some refreshments and showed his date to her seat.

Soon after the on screen action started, she put her hand on the man's lap. Looking over at him, she remarked: "I see this is getting you excited, too. But how come it's so hard but so cold?"

"Because you're jerking off my Ice Lolly!" the man replied.