Worst Joke Ever

a duck goes into a job centre and tells the guy at the desk that he is in need of work.

"y.y.y.y your a talking duck"

"i know. so do you have any jobs?"

getting over his shock. " errr yes , i could get you a job in a circus. you ll make a fortune and travel the world."

"but im an engineer!!!"

• Like 2

A foursome of men is waiting at the men's tee while a foursome of women is hitting from the ladies' tee.

The ladies are taking their time. When the final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks it 10 feet. Then she

goes over and whiffs it completely. Then she hacks it another ten feet and finally hacks it another five feet.

She looks up at the waiting men and says apologetically, "I guess all those f...ing lessons I took over the winter

didn't help me."

One of the men immediately says: "You're right there, lady. You should have had golfing lessons instead!"

• Like 2

Wife: 'What are you doing?'

Husband: Nothing.

Wife: 'Nothing
. . . ? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

Husband: 'I was looking for the expiry
date.'

• Like 1

A man was sitting reading his papers when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan.

'What was that for?' the man asked.

The wife replied, 'That was for the piece of paper with the name Betty on it that I found in your trouser pocket.’

The man then said 'When I was at the races last week, Betty was the name of the horse I bet on.'

The wife apologized and went on with the housework.

Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious.

Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit him again.

Wife replied, 'Your horse phoned!'

• Like 2