Pattaya Journalists Association Complains To Local Rescue Foundation Relating To Lack Of Cooperation When Cases Occur

cuddleypete

On Wednesday Afternoon a delegation from the Pattaya Journalists Association made their way to the Sawang Boriboon Rescue Foundation Headquarters in Banglamung to attend a meeting with Khun Bunjong, the Chairman of the Foundation, following recent problems between journalists and Sawang Boriboon members who have been withholding details of cases that occur. At the meeting, Khun Surasak, the Chairman of the Pattaya Journalists Association explained that the Rescue Foundation work for the people of Pattaya and it is the duty of journalists to report on their work. Two recent cases when rescue workers refused to disclose the location and other details relating to the incident were discussed in the meeting and Khun Bunjong confirmed that it was not the policy of the Sawang Boriboon to block the work of journalists and he vowed to find the individuals responsible for the recent problems and discipline them.

I agree totally BB, let the professionals do their job, any details pertaining to a death should be given to the press by the relevant authorities when they see fit. Do these so called press people have press credentials or are they just freelance goons looking for gruesome video footage of the dead to make a fast buck.

There is no need to show body matter smeared over a caved in steel post because two tourists on a motorbike killed themselves at high speed.

Also how many times have you seen them contaminating a crime scene, case in point the digging up of a deceased baby by the news programs reporter because the police hadn’t arrived yet, <deleted> it’s a crime scene!

You would think the police would have something to say, or are there so many deaths in Pattaya that they don’t bother doing proper investigations.

But to be fair I also see these rescue workers cut down so called sew asides from door frames and condo stairwells when you can see that their feet are on the ground, sew aside my ass! (It’s called the instinct of self preservation)

Note: I have yet to see any forensic people doing any type of scene examination during these media reports. I hope I never die here. :)

I agree totally BB, let the professionals do their job, any details pertaining to a death should be given to the press by the relevant authorities when they see fit. Do these so called press people have press credentials or are they just freelance goons looking for gruesome video footage of the dead to make a fast buck.

There is no need to show body matter smeared over a caved in steel post because two tourists on a motorbike killed themselves at high speed.

Also how many times have you seen them contaminating a crime scene, case in point the digging up of a deceased baby by the news programs reporter because the police hadn't arrived yet, <deleted> it's a crime scene!

You would think the police would have something to say, or are there so many deaths in Pattaya that they don't bother doing proper investigations.

But to be fair I also see these rescue workers cut down so called sew asides from door frames and condo stairwells when you can see that their feet are on the ground, sew aside my ass! (It's called the instinct of self preservation)

Note: I have yet to see any forensic people doing any type of scene examination during these media reports. I hope I never die here. :)

From what I have observed on more than one occasion, the "media cameraman" is a "Volunteer" ...more "Comedy in Uniform" I always think

:D

• 2 weeks later...