Toddler's Playpen

John@KSR

Hi

Strange request, but I really need the help... I am looking for a toddler's playpen. Anyone know where to buy one at a reasonable price? Mothercare units are extortion for what they are so perhaps looking for something made locally... Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide...

John@KSR

Hi

Strange request, but I really need the help... I am looking for a toddler's playpen. Anyone know where to buy one at a reasonable price? Mothercare units are extortion for what they are so perhaps looking for something made locally... Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide...

John@KSR

Think the local equivalent this the "basket" they keep the live chickens in... :)

Hi

John@KSR

John, just went through this exercise. Central World (Zen) has a good selection from 3000 up to 15000. I got a Chicco one (top of the line) at 30% off. 10k but thing is brilliant, easy to collapse and move, clean. kid loves it.

Hi

John@KSR

John, just went through this exercise. Central World (Zen) has a good selection from 3000 up to 15000. I got a Chicco one (top of the line) at 30% off. 10k but thing is brilliant, easy to collapse and move, clean. kid loves it.

Can you keep the chickens in it as well.. :)

We bought one for our son last year in Robinsons in Future Park. We paid about 2,000THB which wasn't bad. It turned out to be a waste of money though as he has only used it twice.

Hi

John@KSR

I agree with BkkJames, remember the dept well!

You could also try "lerado-toys.com", they've got some good quality plastic products which, I believe, a lot of the hospitals also buy for their paediatric depts - tables, enclosed cars, play houses etc.

Happy hunting!

We bought ours from Central, I think it was about 7,500B but it's 2 years old and the baby is still knocking the snot out of it but most importantly it is from a company in the UK so it is safe (made in China though I'm sure). For a stroller though I had my Grandparents send one from the USA because a good quality safe stroller was 35,000B, I had to pay 1,500B in duty but the shipping was $50 and the stroller was only $150 it is the ATV type with 3 wheels that has inflatable tires, even a hook up for your MP3 player to the built in speakers (Jeep brand).

Strange request, but I really need the help... I am looking for a toddler's playpen.

not so strange, like most things there have been several prior threads on the same topic in thaivisa. try a forum search - start with family/kids sub-forum and see if you can find some of these for more ideas.

if you are up-country the cheapest option is to get one of the local old-timers to knock you up something in bamboo for a few hundred baht