Empty Ice Cream Cartons In Public Toilet.

Tyke

Hi,

Today I had a piss in a public toilet - in the cubicle. Nothing wrong with that, except as I was doing the business, I noticed 2 empty ice-cream tubs, each with a small plastic spoon in the waste bin next to the toilet. it was inside a shopping mall with, as far as I know, no ice cream vendors nearby.

How do you think they got there? Do you think someone (or 2!) actually ate ice cream whilst having a crap? Or is there some other explanation? Is this a common occurrence in Thailand?

Plz help me solve this mystery.

Hi,

Today I had a piss in a public toilet - in the cubicle. Nothing wrong with that, except as I was doing the business, I noticed 2 empty ice-cream tubs, each with a small plastic spoon in the waste bin next to the toilet. it was inside a shopping mall with, as far as I know, no ice cream vendors nearby.

How do you think they got there? Do you think someone (or 2!) actually ate ice cream whilst having a crap? Or is there some other explanation? Is this a common occurrence in Thailand?

It is almost certain that these ice-cream tubs were left behind in the cubicle by a recent 'cottaging' couple. The chaps had probably been using the fat-based foodstuffs as lubrication. Next time use the urinals.

It's when you see discarded plastic carrier bags on the cubicle floor and holes drilled in the ajoining partitions that you really have to worry, so I've been told.

Call me old fashioned and boring but I avoid toilet cubicles with 'glory holes' drilled in the cubicle walls.

Hi,

It is almost certain that these ice-cream tubs were left behind in the cubicle by a recent 'cottaging' couple. The chaps had probably been using the fat-based foodstuffs as lubrication. Next time use the urinals.

Are u serious? - I use the cubicles because it is safer than the urinals!

Hi,

I doubt this - why not use K-Y? Does Ice-cream really do the trick? In any case, if u think about it - both tubs were completely empty with a small plastic spoon. If 2 guys used it - would they eat most of their ice cream in the cubicle and leave a little bit for use on their bodies - I can just see it now - "hang on sweety, I'm just finishing the last mouthful bar one". Or did they almost finish the ice cream before they entered the cubicle then used the remaining amount without leaving any in the tubs. Then place the spoons neatly in their tub before depositing it in the waste bin. It doesn't seem likely to me. Or is this a wind-up?

I am of the opinion that someone's been a bit greedy whilst doing a number 2.

Now this one has really thrown me a bit but after some pondering and different scenario's played out in my mind, maybe, just maybe (and this is just a hunch don't forget) 2 people entered the toilets eating ice cream and wanted somewhere to throw the empty cartons away before having a piss, the cubical door was open and there in its full glory was a bin. :)

Now this one has really thrown me a bit but after some pondering and different scenario's played out in my mind, maybe, just maybe (and this is just a hunch don't forget) 2 people entered the toilets eating ice cream and wanted somewhere to throw the empty cartons away before having a piss, the cubical door was open and there in its full glory was a bin. :)

Come on don't get silly ideas. :D

Hi,

Woah, what's the story there? Bathroom attendant get a little frisky?

rayong - you will never fit into Thailand - you have too much of an enquiring mind. Just RELAX :D

Would you walk into a toilet eating ice-cream?

Hi,

Please can you explain why you think using cubicles is 'safer' than using urinals?

Have you read the other topic about 2 girls 1 cup?

Or maybe it was 4 girls 2 cups in this case.

:) Yeap I have seen the footage, it was going around in my workplace when I was in Australia. That just cant be real

It is obvious that someone had a serious penchant for durian and unable to find some quickly, resorted to the tried-and-tested next best thing which is eating melted icecream while taking a dump. Try it sometime. The nose and taste buds are quickly duped into thinking it's the real McCoy. Close your eyes and it's even more intense.

It takes an 'old hand' to explain this?

<br />Hi,<br /><br />Today I had a piss in a public toilet - in the cubicle. Nothing wrong with that, except as I was doing the business, I noticed 2 empty ice-cream tubs, each with a small plastic spoon in the waste bin next to the toilet. it was inside a shopping mall with, as far as I know, no ice cream vendors nearby.<br /><br />How do you think they got there? Do you think someone (or 2!) actually ate ice cream whilst having a crap? Or is there some other explanation? Is this a common occurrence in Thailand?<br /><br />Plz help me solve this mystery.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Maybe they were eating ice cream, and they bought elsewhere.... you surely cant be serious, whata wasted of a thread.......

Maybe they were eating ice cream, and they bought elsewhere.... you surely cant be serious, whata wasted of a thread.......

Welcome to TV, the home of self-rightous, jugdemental, paranoid, conspiracey theorist, anally rententive, pompus Thailand-based Farangs

Welcome to TV, the home of self-rightous, jugdemental, paranoid, conspiracey theorist, anally rententive, pompus Thailand-based Farangs

Which of those describe you?

:)