Whats up in lopburi

tischtuch

Seems like I will have a funny time there............! :o

Phra Kaan Shrine it is the place with that herd of monkeys living around the area of the shrine. Sorry, they are talking about the real species.

Otherwise:

Lopburi nightlife is like any other country town in Thailand. Eating and drinking seem to be the main entertainment, although there is a large cinema on Ratchadamnoen Road.

Copied from http://www.aidstemple.th.org/visittemple.html

Enjoy your trips.

Tischtuch,

I used to live in Lopburi, but it was a long time ago. At that time there was only one farang bar in the town. Usually about a dozen girls working there. The girls ranged from young teenagers to middle age. Some real lookers and others plain. It was called the Bell Bar. Next door was a massage parlor with the same class of girls. Prices were very reasonable. While there wasn't much there, I liked it. Not crowded and you can pretty much choose who you wanted to be with. You weren't pushed much to buy drinks. You can sit and chat if that's all you wanted to do. Let me say again, it was a long time ago. However, I'll be in Bangkok in March and plan to take a side trip to Lopburi to find out what has changed. :cool: