What Makes A Massage Shop Attractive In Cnx?

tc4mez

........the chubby girl does not give the better massage by the way. that's why she is chubby.

...or the older girl, that's why she is still there.....

i had an oil massage at ying yang not too long ago and the girl offered me a shower afterwards .she stepped inside the shower and lathered me down and rinsed me off.nice touch. although i felt like a baby.

The point wasnt so much about the 'bigger' girl giving a better massage, but giving a stronger massage, usually. Although small girls can be strong, usually the bigger girls can give more pressure, for those who like a stronger massage. .......

I dont get what you mean about the older girl comment to be honest though. :)

Lastly, is it not unusual for a regular massage girl to lather down and rinse off the client here? I did once have that experience when I had a mineral mud treatment in Budapest (but just rinsing/hosing. I washed myself), just didnt think it was a common thing to happen here............................................................................

yes it is not common.the shower thing.

quite a number of m-girls i had were taken out before they got old and not returned. they are now married.

i am american ,big is fat ,tall is tall , small is short and skinny.sorry,i don't like to generalize but i did not have good massages from fat girls while i had very good ones from older ones.but not always.