Taxi/van For Family Of Five

donx

I will be arriving in about a week around midnight with my family of 5. Usually my wife finds friends to pick us up, but this time she hasn't been able to arrange a pickup. Thus it appears I am in need of a van or large taxi that can transport my family and all our luggage. Is there a special counter I could go to to arrange for a large taxi or should I simply get in the normal taxi queue and wait for a taxi van? I really don't want to be forced into using two taxis.

Try ' Big Taxi Thailand Service'

Very new and big van (seat 7).

Mr. Adul is very dependable, right on time no matter how early or how late. He is on call 24 hrs.

I have been using his service and very satisfied. Price is very reasonable.

His no: 081-383-1584

I will be arriving in about a week around midnight with my family of 5. Usually my wife finds friends to pick us up, but this time she hasn't been able to arrange a pickup. Thus it appears I am in need of a van or large taxi that can transport my family and all our luggage. Is there a special counter I could go to to arrange for a large taxi or should I simply get in the normal taxi queue and wait for a taxi van? I really don't want to be forced into using two taxis.

I had a similar situation once, when my wife and I arrived with 9 pieces of luggage, 4 of them very large. I didn't want to send her off in a separate taxi, and even with 2 taxis, I'm not sure all of our luggage would've fit.

I just asked at the "official" airport "limo" stand ("AOT," I think???) inside customs, after immigration, where you pickup your luggage. They quoted me 1200 baht to central BKK, which was expensive but I didn't want to waste time finding a better way, so I took it.

After customs, they had 2 guys take all 9 of our bags to a very nice, new van just outside the airport door, they loaded up the van, and off we went.

It was quick and painless, except for the 1200 baht part of it.