True Excitement!

kbvicar

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'm almost peeing in my pants watching the indescribably thrilling ESPN's "Womens 10-Ball" pool tournament. The downside is there's only 3 hours of it today and tomorrow also...

I'm so glad they are showing this instead of some program nobody has the least interest in

True/ESPN=total crap :)

I just checked the ever-accurate-and-up-to-date 'Premier' program guide and realize they have actually replaced the 14:00 scheduled program--"Scripps National Spelling Bee 2009"--with the women's pool...

I've been looking forward to that spelling bee all week.

Damm you, Truevisions...

Edited by kbvicar

I fell about laughing the first time i say ESPN showing MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS SPELLING BEE!!! <deleted>...

I guess ESPN considers spelling words as a sport.

Maybe they'll starting showing Who Wants to be Millionaire and Supermarket Sweep soon....

Also love how they do "Football Up Close" and just interview themselves.

Edited by dave111223

OMG!!! I take back everything I just said. True/ESPN is showing (right now) 3 hours of the spelling bee!!! I must have died and gone to Heaven!!! Thank you so, so much...I just pray that tomorrow they will follow the 3 hours of women's pool with another 3 hours of the spelling bee!!!

What more could you ask for??? 9 (hopefully 12) hours of quality sports programming on this weekend's afternoons...

It just doesn't get any better than this...

Edited by kbvicar