Wanted

glasshock

Looking for a big bike of the CB / XJR flavour.

I'm 40 now and my back has warned me for years that my GSXR days are over.... :D

Anyone selling?

Thanks. :D

Edit - My wife has requested that I add this note................ I may consider less cc ......750 / 400 :)

Edited by glasshock

I'm 40 now and my back has warned me for years that my GSXR days are over.... :D

Anyone selling?

Edit - My wife has requested that I add this note................ I may consider less cc ......750 / 400 :)

How about a Z1000? Easy on your back and will eat CB1300's and XJR's for breakfast :D

080706-0000290.jpg

Only 520,000฿ :D

Anyone selling?

Edit - My wife has requested that I add this note................ I may consider less cc ......750 / 400 :D

How about a Z1000? Easy on your back and will eat CB1300's and XJR's for breakfast :D

080706-0000290.jpg

Yeah, beautiful..... back home when compaired to the price of my house, my bikes were a lot cheaper. I kept up to date... changing every year. Now, 500'000 is a good portion of a house in BKK. My wife would de-nut me for spending that on another bike. (maybe she already has eh? :) ) anyway...... I'm looking in the elderly section for around the 100'000 mark.

Cheers

Anyone selling?

Edit - My wife has requested that I add this note................ I may consider less cc ......750 / 400 :D

080706-0000290.jpg

Yeah, beautiful..... back home when compaired to the price of my house, my bikes were a lot cheaper. I kept up to date... changing every year. Now, 500'000 is a good portion of a house in BKK. My wife would de-nut me for spending that on another bike. (maybe she already has eh? :) ) anyway...... I'm looking in the elderly section for around the 100'000 mark.

Cheers

Hi there,

I love the bike posted from Big bike bkk...z1000 looks great!

As an alternative..may i suggest an 650cc kawa ER6n for 225000 thb new...or an 250 cc kawa ninja for 150000 thb...if you don't mind a thai built bike in allrounder style an tiger boxer 250 cc would be one of the few new bikes fitting your wallet of below or around the 100000 thb mark( i got the tiger boxer) ....the ER6N is a great ride but downtown it is a bit too big...as with most bikes in that size.

the z1000 is surely blowing away...and the ER6N is a fabulous ride too....the 250 cc ninja delivers good power on high rpms and is a sportsbike ...the tiger boxer is giving great power in lo and mid ranges and is an allrounder bike . Hope that helps finding your favorite bike and one that has the right papers too,

mbox

Green book, Green book, Green book. This is what's important. Make sure that the bike has a Green book (rego) and that you get it transferred into your (or wifes) name when you hand over the money.

Dbigbike have a 2004 XJR advertised on their web site. Looks sexy with yellow tank and black and white highlights. Will set you back 200.000baht or so with book.

Thanks for this ... and to all who responded.

Cheers.