Maxnet Billing

Lost in LOS

the thais just cant leave it alone. they dont understand, if it aint broke dont fix it.

my maxinet bill is 1070 for the last 2 years. for the most part it is pretty good. i set up the bill pay on bangkok bank and cant pay the bill on the internet each month which i have been doing.

this month the bill is totally different. my old account number is gone, therefore i cannot use the same set up on the internet. Now the new bill has two account numbers, and bar codes, on it with a number added to my old account number on each making the new two numbers one number longer than my original. ok, TIT, so i delete my old account on the internet and I am going to put in the two new numbers. guess what, it wont let me put in the last number since this brings it to more numbers than allowed for a maxinet account. now i have to go down to cardfore and pay. many other people there with the same problem arguing with the staff, thai and farang. girls cant explain why, just that new billing, with a big smile. now they have to scan twice into their computer. the total of the two is the same as the original at least.

amazing Thailand, not complaining [or just a bit] but very funny their processes

I went to pay mine in 7/11 they scanned the barcode for 31.57 baht ( the VAT ) I said thats not right it should be about 600 baht the girl adjusted the amount and I paid.....

When I got home I had that lingering feeling somethng was not right...

post-2109-1245060428_thumb.jpg

the little pink slip of paper says to go and pay the bill at your nearest TT@T office.

So back to 7/11 for a refund then off to Carrefour.

I asked them at Carrefour if this was a one off and would it be back to normal next month...

they said it would be back to normal but .....................TIT :)

Edited by johng

Similar problem for me three months ago - paid my bill at 7/11: 631 baht. Should've been 1070 baht, but I paid up and went to TT&T the following day to see what was going on.

It turns out they'd printed someone else's bar code and account details on the back of my bill. So I'd paid someone else's bill.

The girl asked for the difference - 440 baht - and all was well.

That is, until the next month. They then wanted 1070 baht PLUS 631 baht. So the girl had NOT transferred the money that I'd paid into the wrong account to MY account.

Went back again and got it sorted.

Isn't there a thread someone just started about peanuts and monkeys? :)

so, i thought i'd try the online billing because my bill is due. was worried after reading this thread but, hmpf... no problems for me:

Your payment is successful.

Date : 16/6/2009

Pay To : WWW.MAXNET.CO.TH

Invoice No : XXXXXXXXXXXX

Description : Maxnet

Card Number : XXXXXXXXXXXX

Amount : 1,154.64 THB

Result : Approved

so, i thought i'd try the online billing because my bill is due. was worried after reading this thread but, hmpf... no problems for me:

Your payment is successful.

Date : 16/6/2009

Pay To : WWW.MAXNET.CO.TH

Invoice No : XXXXXXXXXXXX

Description : Maxnet

Card Number : XXXXXXXXXXXX

Amount : 1,154.64 THB

Result : Approved

i couldn't do it with BB because there is an extra digit at the end and BB wont accept a longer # unless they changed it after

I noticed today my Maxnet bill does not even say Maxnet .

Went to pay at TT&T office and there whole computer system was down .

Said they could only accept payments for this month ie if you were sure you had nothing outstanding..

Had so much problems with trying to pay bills online in BKK now try to pay everything in person.

Watch out for True a slight jolt and you will go from True Move to Visions or vice versa - wipes out the entire online payment data you set up.

• 2 weeks later...
I went to pay mine in 7/11 they scanned the barcode for 31.57 baht ( the VAT ) I said thats not right it should be about 600 baht the girl adjusted the amount and I paid.....

When I got home I had that lingering feeling somethng was not right...

post-2109-1245060428_thumb.jpg

the little pink slip of paper says to go and pay the bill at your nearest TT@T office.

So back to 7/11 for a refund then off to Carrefour.

I asked them at Carrefour if this was a one off and would it be back to normal next month...

they said it would be back to normal but .....................TIT :)

I got the same "Go to TTT Office" by the payment counter in Carrefour Pattaya. Luckily that is 20 mteres from her desk. Last time TT&T office said they could not take the money.

I noticed today my Maxnet bill does not even say Maxnet .

Went to pay at TT&T office and there whole computer system was down .

Said they could only accept payments for this month ie if you were sure you had nothing outstanding..

Had so much problems with trying to pay bills online in BKK now try to pay everything in person.

Watch out for True a slight jolt and you will go from True Move to Visions or vice versa - wipes out the entire online payment data you set up.

Having read that, I looked at my last bill I just paid and it was "TT&T Subscriber Serices Co Ltd"

I read another thread that said Maxnet have sold out and they are asking for everyone to sign new contracts with the new company. They were getting TT&T personnel calling at their house with the new contracts!

I was so sick of the bad service, and blamed it on my neighbours useing Indy too much, that I upgraded to Premier 2Mb, and snails can still overtake it!!

got my new bill. same same. doesn't say maxinet on it. can sign up for the tow reference #'s since Bangkok Bank wont let me put in the last digit since maxinet added an extra one. the bill comes with a piece of paper that says, in thai, pay at tesco and receive a discount of 100 baht each time for the next 3 months. what a joke that i have to go all the way to tesco to pay.

the system worked fine till they fixed it. :)

i am not sure how another poster paid it online as you cannot install the account number