Petesear

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closed yet??

I hope not. :o

The original topic is worth talking about. :D

It seems like a lot of parners are from Isaan.

Are Isaan people better or perhaps more aligned/adaptable to falungs? :D

Edited by RDN

It does seem that many people here are with Isan partners and I too wonder why... So please explain, why/how did you find yourselves with Isan partners?

I've read before that Isan folk are the friendliest in LOS, but I can't add to that as I've never been there and I guess the only real Isan people I've met are taxi drivers... :o

It does seem that many people here are with Isan partners and I too wonder why...  So please explain, why/how did you find yourselves with Isan partners?

I've read before that Isan folk are the friendliest in LOS, but I can't add to that as I've never been there and I guess the only real Isan people I've met are taxi drivers...  :o

I met my partner 3 years ago in Bangkok.

She was a waitress at a restaurant.

It took a long time (and a lot of meals at the restaurant) before she would come out with me (and then, chaperoned for the first couple of times), but since then, we have been living together for the past 2 years, moved away from BKK, travelled over most of Thailand, visited Singapore, Malaysia & Australia together...

The best trips are the ones back to her family and friends in Isaan... :D

Sanook mak mak. :D

We're getting married later this year. :D

I met my partner 3 years ago in Bangkok.

She was a waitress at a restaurant.

It took a long time (and a lot of meals at the restaurant) before she would come out with me (and then, chaperoned for the first couple of times), but since then, we have been living together for the past 2 years, moved away from BKK, travelled over most of Thailand, visited Singapore, Malaysia & Australia together...

The best trips are the ones back to her family and friends in Isaan...  :D

Sanook mak mak.  :D

We're getting married later this year.  :D

Nice post Jai Dee - lucky man! :o

How did the family handle the "living in sin" part of it?

Thanks guys. :D

Actually, she has an elder sister (maybe cousin) who lived with a Belgian before.

They got married, took off to Belgium, he had a motorcycle accident and died, and she returned to her family in Thailand. Tragic story. :D

Anyway my point is, although I didn't really feel like the family approved of the situation, they accepted it, and they have accepted me.

I could go on and on and on about my wonderful girl and her wonderful family, but I'll keep that to myself for now. :o

Let's hear from some others about where their partners come from...

:D