Seriously Funny Satire On Thai Life/politics

Briggsy

Yet another example of Thailand's bizarre hit-and-miss internet censorship.

Not the Nation gets the bum rush from True but sod all from TOT. Figure that out. It's just ineptitude even in government censorship.

Can't access using True in BKK.

i am with true as well and get only a blank page, not an error page or a redirection to somewhere else.

i remember that years if i had tried to access a blocked page i got the green MICT logo and somen text, that informs me that the page is blocked and as a user i would know for 100% clear and sure why i can not access the page.

nowadays is different. the censorship is more hidden. and trying to access a blocked page not always redirects you to and MICT info page. sometime nothing happen or you just get a page no exist on the server message or some other misleading error reports. that is gutless and dishonest. and sometimes also wasting my time, because i thought that is some error on my behalf, with my browser, my internet connection, so as internet user i maybe try a couple of different ways to find a solution for the problem.

recently i got from true that error message http://58.97.5.29/court.html i saw it the first time last week, i think that is something new, because i never came across it before. intreresting that it's also named /court.html

anyway, keep http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ as a bookmark. quite useful, also in a lot of other cases and not just the censorship ones.

Went in via Google and no problem. If you are using a bookmark make sure the web address hasn't changed slightly. This happened to me once with Prachatai English news and I thought it was being censored but only the address had changed.