Dutch Man Found Dead In His Central Pattaya Hotel Room

cuddleypete

Police Lieutenant Colonel Wirawoot from Pattaya Police Station was called to room number 606 at the Nautical Inn Hotel, located in Soi 11 off Pattaya Beach Road to deal with reports of a foreign fatality. Inside the room was the body of Mr. Adrianus Johannes Visser aged 69 from Holland. A search of the room uncovered a selection of medication and there were no signs of anything untoward suggesting a suspicious death. Khun Sutjai aged 34, a member of staff from the Hotel suggested the man was a polite man and would always say hello as he left the Hotel Room every Morning. On Sunday Morning, he did not leave his room as he usually did and staff went to check and discovered his body. The Dutch Embassy in Bangkok has been informed.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/june/n...2_06_52_3.shtml

The obligatory photos of the stiff.

Thai newspapers, Gott verdomme.

Please don't insult Thai newspapaers by lumping them in with the likes of Pattaya One News, which is the epitome of tasteless psuedo-journalism. That e-rag is the creation of a farang.

The obligatory photos of the stiff.

Thai newspapers, Gott verdomme.

Please don't insult Thai newspapaers by lumping them in with the likes of Pattaya One News, which is the epitome of tasteless psuedo-journalism. That e-rag is the creation of a farang.

Whatever the case, Thai language newspapers do show pictures of corpses all the time, so what you whining about? Plenty of tasteless Thai newspapers about...but I guess you must hate farang.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Wirawoot from Pattaya Police Station was called to room number 606 at the Nautical Inn Hotel, located in Soi 11 off Pattaya Beach Road to deal with reports of a foreign fatality. Inside the room was the body of Mr. Adrianus Johannes Visser aged 69 from Holland. A search of the room uncovered a selection of medication and there were no signs of anything untoward suggesting a suspicious death. Khun Sutjai aged 34, a member of staff from the Hotel suggested the man was a polite man and would always say hello as he left the Hotel Room every Morning. On Sunday Morning, he did not leave his room as he usually did and staff went to check and discovered his body. The Dutch Embassy in Bangkok has been informed.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/june/n...2_06_52_3.shtml

:) what a sad way to go....all alone.....nobody to say goodbye to.

It reminds me of another Mr. Jan Visser, a then business partner of my late father and which I knew quite well when I was a little boy. That Mr. Visser also died in a strange way.

He was sailing with others on the Atlantic Ocean and he was never found or seen again...a mystery unsolved. Most likely fell overboard and drowned.

May this Mr. Visser RIP.

LaoPo