Well Posted Thaivisa Members Who Fled The Scene

ThaiEye

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they get tired of reading the same old stuff and repeating themselves over and over again. I think TV loses it's appeal particularly in the cut and thrust and crap of some of the threads.

Lots of interesting comments, turned into a good thread.

Unlike one of the very first comments im not chasing anyone. The idea came from....... before i signed up here at thaivisa i used to see a ladyboy posting a lot BambinaA.

Wondering where he had gone i checked his profile and not a single comment or op is listed, the history has been deleted.

Whatever happened to BambinaA and why delete the history??

It wasnt that long ago that BambinaA popped in and said 'hello' to some posters. I recall that she has gone to a European country, i can't remember which one, but I recall it was very cold. (I understand that sort of covers most of Europe.)

Also Thaieye, you will find most ladyboys refer to themself as a 'she' not a 'he' and if you chose to do a little research on the issue, you may understand why. Perhaps you may like to be a littlemore considerate of the words you chose to use in the future, perhaps this was just an oversight, this time.

nobody who want to be banned stays away- all they simply do, like it or not, is rejoin,

It is no fun having to change all of your real interests and posting style, but if you don't, they figure you out quickly and just bounce you again. They usually win in the end. :)

I cannot agree with this- although I will not explain why

if you define 'winning" as successfully keeping someone off who has 'sinned" I would most definatly have to disagree

in my veiw anyway

I took up the challange joe, it didn't take me long to work out who you were before. :D (and before that)

I have to agree with the General!