English Tv In Thailand - Download From Iplayer

99BigLad99

I live in Phetchabun and have tried all sorts of ways to watch decent UK TV at lastr I have found one that works for me, I have ADSL but as in Thailand and especially i the villages it is not that good I download now from Iplayer and can watch all the current progs of BBC for a year it costs me about a pound a week less than a TV license in UK

Till July 31st there is a £1 off the first bill which means if you want to try it the cost is £5:50 for a month as opposed to the usual £6:50 pay anually and it costs £57

I have tried so many of the free proxy IPs it is unbelievable and never found one that would work yet or if ity did then it was far too slow to be of any use, but even with my crap connection it works

here is the link I used to lamnia

hope this helps some members let me know what you think of it

I get more UK TV than I can watch via P2P from two sites totally dedicated to UK telly. We don't have a particularly reliable or fast connection but most popular stuff is available within an hour or two of broadcast, download overnight, watch in the evening on return from work :)

Both are totally FREE!

Don't play the 'copyright' card, it's just as illegal to use a VPN to bypass the iplayer country lock :D

I get more UK TV than I can watch via P2P from two sites totally dedicated to UK telly. We don't have a particularly reliable or fast connection but most popular stuff is available within an hour or two of broadcast, download overnight, watch in the evening on return from work :)

Both are totally FREE!

Don't play the 'copyright' card, it's just as illegal to use a VPN to bypass the iplayer country lock :D

Please do tell what are the sites then as it will save me paying :D

I get more UK TV than I can watch via P2P from two sites totally dedicated to UK telly. We don't have a particularly reliable or fast connection but most popular stuff is available within an hour or two of broadcast, download overnight, watch in the evening on return from work :D

Both are totally FREE!

PM me, we're sailing close to the wind discussing using VPNs P2P is definately against TV rules :)

Edited by TheMysteriousMrTesla

Both are totally FREE!

you can use uk nova or the box to download but you have to register and upload as well fast downloads

http://www.uknova.com

http://thebox.bz

afew of these I have tried with zero success uknova in particular I have tried that many times but always to about gets half way and then fails for some reason which is the same with a others

I tries Zattoo yesterday also downloaded their player but no schedule will display

But hey ho I am happy with what I have now anyway