Pops Place

aussiechick

Pops Place - Pop (Pattaya All Stars) is having his bar opening tomorrow night - 30 June, from 7:00pm

Pops Place

3rd Road

South of Xzyte Disco on the same side

See u there

I'll be on the front row, is it anywhere near the Swedish bar/restarant 'Jens Ingemar Johansson's' ?

Pops Place - Pop (Pattaya All Stars) is having his bar opening tomorrow night - 30 June, from 7:00pm

Is there some reason we should care...will this place be any different than the 1000+ pre-existing bars in Fun Town?

You mean half empty?

thaimate - do you ever have anything positive to say?

TexasRanger - I never said it would be different - just good live music with a really good band. And yes, some of us do care!

Just putting the word out for the ones who know Pop and like the music the band plays.

TexasRanger - I never said it would be different - just good live music with a really good band. And yes, some of us do care!

Just putting the word out for the ones who know Pop and like the music the band plays.

Good for you aassiechick to spread the word....have fun time wish I could have been there but overseas working, at least TR & TM will not be there to spoil the fun :)

Good for you aassiechick to spread the word....have fun time wish I could have been there but overseas working, at least TR & TM will not be there to spoil the fun :)

how do you know we wont be there? :D

how do you know we wont be there? :D

Correct….and so observant :D

thaimate - we'll know 'cause you will be the one in the corner alone :)

what Thaimate no mates?,no sorry lots of mates and never drunk ,and by the way most of my posts always have something good to say ,read them. i was just observing what usually happens to bars ,they open ,they close . i did wish him good luck. :D

sorry aussiechick, but i have to agree with thaimate on this occasion

i went there last night about 9pm, some young thai musicians were packing up and leaving.

aside from the three staff, my friend and i, there was not a dog in the place

hardly suggesting a long and fruitful life only three days after opening........

No, this is Pops Pattaya All Stars - the last place they played for any length of time was Easyriders on 2nd Road with a stint at Hard Rock. The band you are talking about is Climax Band (surprise) who are now playing at Utopia, Soho Square, Walking Street.