Wheelchair

ballbreaker

Looking to buy electric wheelchair and hope someone can point me toward shops selling them in Bangkok. I have been to the shops across from the hospital at Victory Monument and found two models. Other shops I have visited will order but do not stock but I would like to find more shops that have them in stock so can compare different brand quality and price.

If you have seen shops in Bangkok that have electric wheelchairs in stock please let me know location. Don't want to look at pictures in a catalog I want to see the real thing.

Across the road from Central Gneral hospital in Bkk suphon Mai area.

I seen one in the last year while purchase'n a few items. They also import any item you need.

Sorry don't know the phone number.

Even in Australia many wheelchairs are not in stock as all proper electric wheelchairsned to be fitted which is usually done by an Ocupational Therapists. In my case in Australia I had to wait about 6 weeks for my chair to be delivered from USA where they are assembled to fit.

Of course this does not generally apply to electric scooters (have handlebars not joystick.

Across the road from Central Gneral hospital in Bkk suphon Mai area.

I seen one in the last year while purchase'n a few items. They also import any item you need.

Sorry don't know the phone number.

Thanks Bp for the lead. I checked out and they carry one US made model and will order other models from same manufacturer. A bit expensive so will continue to search for other shops.