Where To Meet A Nice European Man

cheezel09

I am a Thai woman at age of early 30. I wonder where or how could I meet a nice European man to date with. I have been working for the multinational company but all white men here already have their partners and some also have "Gigs", and I am not interested in finding a man in the same work place.

I realize that my lifestyle doesn't allow me to meet many white men. I rarely go out at night 'coz I don't like loud music in the pubs / clubs and I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I am not into fashion trend so the shopping mall is not the place for me. I do sport sometimes but I am not the fitness member. I am just the member of sport center at the park near my home.

I do try the online dating and I see that the men are butterfly (Chao-Chu). They date many women and some expect for high-so sexy chicks, but I am kind of simple and nerdy. And I am fed up with lot of contacts from men at age 50's 'coz I am not looking for a sugardaddy.

I use to have relationship with the guy I met during travel but that is not last long because eventually he must return home and the long distance is the issue.

So with my lifestyle anybody could give me a suggestion / idea where I can meet a nice & sincere European man around my age for a long term relationship. . My look, education and English skill is ok level. My personality is not very outgoing but I don't mind to make a new friend as long as I feel comfortable with.

If somebody question me why I don't date a Thai man, I have my own reason and this doesn't mean Thai man is not good. However my father, brother and friends are Thai

Thanks you in advance

cheeznel, you sound like a lovely lady and i wish you luck. I dont have any suggestions for you about where to find a nice European man, sorry, but i just wish to wish you well and to warn you to watch out for the jokers and sharks that lurk in Thaivisa. I imagine some will possibly pm you, and some will post some unhelpful replies. Best to be very wary here.

I hope you will get some useful replies and that you find what you are looking for. :)

cheeznel, you sound like a lovely lady and i wish you luck. I dont have any suggestions for you about where to find a nice European man, sorry, but i just wish to wish you well and to warn you to watch out for the jokers and sharks that lurk in Thaivisa. I imagine some will possibly pm you, and some will post some unhelpful replies. Best to be very wary here.

I hope you will get some useful replies and that you find what you are looking for. :D

You better not be referring to me young eek :) .

Unfortunately I am not a European gentleman, I am from Australia. Let me know if any of your girlfriends are looking for Aussies :D , afterall, we are a little different to most :D

I am a Thai woman at age of early 30. I wonder where or how could I meet a nice European man to date with. I have been working for the multinational company but all white men here already have their partners and some also have "Gigs", and I am not interested in finding a man in the same work place.

I realize that my lifestyle doesn't allow me to meet many white men. I rarely go out at night 'coz I don't like loud music in the pubs / clubs and I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I am not into fashion trend so the shopping mall is not the place for me. I do sport sometimes but I am not the fitness member. I am just the member of sport center at the park near my home.

I do try the online dating and I see that the men are butterfly (Chao-Chu). They date many women and some expect for high-so sexy chicks, but I am kind of simple and nerdy. And I am fed up with lot of contacts from men at age 50's 'coz I am not looking for a sugardaddy. I use to have relationship with the guy I met during travel but that is not last long because eventually he must return home and the long distance is the issue.So with my lifestyle anybody could give me a suggestion / idea where I can meet a nice & sincere European man around my age for a long term relationship. . My look, education and English skill is ok level. My personality is not very outgoing but I don't mind to make a new friend as long as I feel comfortable with. If somebody question me why I don't date a Thai man, I have my own reason and this doesn't mean Thai man is not good. However my father, brother and friends are Thai

Thanks you in advance

Hi there firstly I will say if you are genuine you should have no problems meeting a nice man around your age group. As for ideas now that is the hard one - I agree dateing sites NO, Holidayers??, There are Farangs that do visit Thailand to see and enjoy the country they are visiting but now how do we differentiate good from not so good?? - I would suggest it is a little like making new Thai friends maybe you have to be a little bold/outspoken introduce yourself and see how things develop - seek introduction by mutual friends,. For your own reasons you have highlighted "Continental Europe" then try to become involved in these particular circles through friends attend food fests.

Probably not much help but once again I highlight If you are genuine I wish you all the success as I believe many of the genuine TV members do. [be aware of the 80/20 rule it applyies to all nationalities 80% ofpeople are good and 20% are not so good (percentages do vary widely dependant upon what is actually involved eg money, etc etc)] :)

Edited by mijan24

Per the recent poll on TV, the vast majority of members stated they where in the 50-60 year old catagory...so those lot are out...as the OP said she wasnt interested in a Sugar Daddy.

Also another portion of TV members who are the Cheap Charlies would also be excluded, because to be a Sugar Daddy....you generally need to have or are willing to part with some cash...

OP...very slim pickings on TV for you I am afraid... :).....best of luck.....you appear far too intelligent for the whinging old farts on TV...

I hope you will get some useful replies and that you find what you are looking for. :D

You better not be referring to me young eek :) .

Unfortunately I am not a European gentleman, I am from Australia. Let me know if any of your girlfriends are looking for Aussies :D , afterall, we are a little different to most :D

Impossible!

Shame on you for thinking so lowly of me! :D

Hi cheezel09,

As others have said, computer dating, and agencies may be a bit too risky, especially as you say you're not very outgoing. Don't any of the european men you work with, have single friends from other companies? Perhaps if you were to go out on a foursome, with two people you already know, you'd feel more comfortable, relax easier, and hopefully find the man of your dreams. I agree with eek, you do sound a nice lady, good luck to you.