Premiership Prediction Comp. 2009-2010. , Use This Thread Like Last Year. To Discuss The Comp.

Jockstar

Predictions are now due for the last week of the first sheet. Still waiting on..........

bkkjames

zaphodbeeblebrox

toasted

BIGTOE3

Jackndanny

eddie11

Macclad

mrtoad

Mossfinn

mrbojangles

mouserless

redrus

Pm's sent.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might not be online much the next few days as i'm moving into a new place. So wont have much internet until we are in and Bigpond come to connect. So bare with me regarding the EPL comp leaderboard. It will be updated asap. But it may be a few days. I'll put up the new sheets now. As per usual. Download and fill in. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Email sent to the Bloke that isn't going to South Africa next Year..:D

4) Not to flame fellow members.

Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.

:):D :D

Results will go up tomorrow.

ah ok thanks, been watching for it today to no avail.

You must have a good score then ????? :)

BT :D

actually no, pretty average this week from what i can gather...therefore I rely on math wizards likes jstar to do the neccessary - thanksless job that it is.

• 2 weeks later...