Falang Pays 2.8 Million Sin Sot For Kratoey!

Bobsyouruncle

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the problem with the old unhappy fart on this forum is that , this group of sour grape , just can't understand how others find happiness while their standard post is how suck others wife is while there spend their time hawking the forum .. trying to find excuse why their own life is lonely and sad.

most don't even know what love is and most do not even dare imagine finding love .

not to say their biggest jump is alway to relate money to all love life there seen online.

all i got to say is ..i am sorry that such poor human manner and low respect for others still exisit in this morden days.

i guess there will alway be stone age orge out there ,

Only Time will tell... Ive just set my calendar to remind me to check this story in

5 Years time.. any one like to predict how the story will un fold :)

TL

Edited by ThaiLife

I met William through a now good friend not so long ago and I have to say he came across as a real nice guy, I was actually walking my baby in my moo ban and was surprised to see a farang face that was new.

Good luck to you mate I wish you all the best I`ll pop in the bar and have a beer when I`m next passing. Here is more of the story here and a poor translation via Google.

ฝรั่งชาวไอแลนด์ วัย 47 ปี หอบสินสอด 2.8 ล้าน เข้าพิธีสมรสกับสาวประเภทสอง วัย 35 ปี ชาวนครพนม จัดพิธียิ่งใหญ่ โต๊ะจีนกลางสนามกีฬากว่า 200 โต๊ะ เจ้าบ่าว ยืนยัน ไม่แปลก ปลื้มเจ้าสาวนิสัยดี

เมื่อวันที่ 3 ก.ค. ผู้สื่อข่าวรายงานว่า มีพิธีสมรสระหว่างฝรั่ง กับ สาวประเภทสอง ซึ่งเป็นชาวบ้านนาหลวง ต.ท่าค้อ อ.เมือง จ.นครพนม โดยถือฤกษ์ในเวลา 17.59 น. ที่บ้านเลขที่ 195 ชาวบ้านนาหลวง ต.ท่าค้อ อ.เมือง จ.นครพนม บ้านของเจ้าสาว คือ นายผจญ โพชราษฎร อายุ 35 ปี ปัจจุบันได้เปลี่ยนชื่อเป็น นายพิชญา โพชราษฎร หรือ น้องญา สาวประเภทสอง เจ้าบ่าว คือ มิสเตอร์วิลเลี่ยม เจมส์บราว อายุ 47 ปี ฝรั่งชาวไอแลนด์เหนือ มีขบวนแห่ขันหมาก พร้อขบวนฟ้อนวัฒนธรรมแบบชาวอีสาน เพื่อไปเข้าพิธีบายศรีสู่ขวัญที่สถานที่จัดงานพิธี ในสนามกีฬาบ้านนาหลวง ที่มีการจัดพิธียิ่งใหญ่ จัดโต๊ะจีนนับ 200 โต๊ะ มีญาติพี่น้อง เพื่อนสนิท เพื่อนชาวต่างชาติ ที่มีภรรยาชาวนครพนม และชาวบ้านร่วมงานอย่างอบอุ่น

นายพิชญา กล่าวว่า รู้สึกดีใจมาก ที่ได้มีโอกาสได้เข้าร่วมพิธีบายศรีสู่ขวัญเป็นเจ้าสาว ซึ่งถึงแม้เกิดมาเป็นผู้ชาย แต่ตนรู้สึกว่ามีความเป็นหญิงเกือบ 100 เปอร์เซ็นต์ และได้แปลงเพศมานานหลายปีแล้ว โดยใช้เงินที่ตนเก็บไว้จากการทำร้านเสริมสวย ส่วนที่มาของการพบเจ้าบ่าว เนื่องจากที่บ้านยากจน พอเรียนจบชั้นประถมต้องไปทำงานที่กรุงเทพฯ และ ต่างจังหวัด จนกระทั่งไปทำงานที่พัทยา จึงได้มีโอกาสพบเจ้าบ่าวขณะที่เจ้าบ่าวประสบอุบัติเหตุจากรถจักรยานยนต์ ตนไปช่วยเหลือ จึงเกิดความประทับใจ ติดต่อคบกันมานานกว่าปี จนตัดสินใจแต่งงานตามประเพณีอีสาน

นายพิชญา กล่าวอีกว่า สำหรับค่าสินสอดได้ตกลงเป็นเงินสดจำนวน 5 แสนบาท พร้อมสร้อยเพชร จำนวน 2 เส้น แหวนเพชร 2 วง และ รถยนต์เก๋งอีกจำนวน 1 คัน รวมมูลค่าทั้งหมดประมาณ 2.8 ล้านบาท ซึ่งหลังแต่งงาน จะใช้ชีวิตอยู่ที่นครพนม ดูแลแม่ และตนมีกิจการส่วนตัวคือร้านอาหารกับ ร้านเสริมสวย ส่วนโปรแกรมฮันนิมูน หลังแต่งจะไปเที่ยวประเทศฮ่องกง ส่วนเรื่องใครจะคิดยังไงที่ตนเป็นสาวประเภทสอง ไม่สนใจ เพราะสำคัญอยู่ที่ทั้งสองรักกัน และเจ้าบ่าวไม่เคยรังเกียจ เพราะตนมีจิตใจเป็นหญิง ดูแลทุกอย่าง และชอบทำงานด้วย

ด้าน มิสเตอร์วิลเลี่ยม เจ้าบ่าว กล่าวว่า ดีใจมากที่ได้มีโอกาสเข้าพิธีแต่งงานแบบไทย ถึงแม้เจ้าสาวจะไม่ใช่หญิงแท้ แต่ตนก็ภูมิใจ เพราะเจ้าสาวนิสัยดี รู้จักทำงาน ตั้งแต่คบกันก็ดูแลมาตลอด จนกระทั่งแต่งงานเจ้าสาวก็ยืนยันจะทำอาชีพที่เคยทำอยู่ คือเสริมสวย และทำร้านอาหารในตัวเมืองนครพนม ที่ตนลงทุนให้ สำหรับการพบรักกับเจ้าสาว ตนถือไม่ใช่เรื่องแปลก เป็นความเข้าใจมากกว่า และพร้อมที่จะใช้ชีวิตอยู่ที่นครพนม

ส่วน นางคำเหลือง โพชราษฎร อายุ 73 ปี มารดาเจ้าสาว กล่าวว่า รู้สึกดีใจที่ลูกได้แต่งงาน ถึงแม้ลูกจะไม่ใช่หญิงแท้ แต่มีความเป็นหญิงมาตั้งแต่เกิด ซึ่งตนมีลูกทั้งหมด 6 คน หญิง 3 คน ชาย 3 คน แต่น้องญา เป็นลูกสาวคนสุดท้อง ถึงแม้ใครจะคิดยังไงก็ตาม ตนไม่สนใจเพราะถือว่าลูกเป็นคนดี มีอาชีพสุจริต เป็นความสุขในบั้นปลายชีวิต ที่ผ่านมาถึงลูกจะเป็นสาวประเภทสอง ญาติพี่น้องก็ไม่เคยรังเกียจ รักกันทุกคน

European 47-year-old native of Islands breathless bride price to 2.8 million young wedding with two types of 35-year-old native of Nakhon Phanom great host. Central China Table Tennis Table 200 confirm groom bride not be strange habits.

On July 3 journalist reported A wedding between two types of young white man with a neck of Ban Luang Tambon Tha Muang Nakhon Phanom occasion by holding the home at 17:59 am No. 195 of Luang Tambon Ban Muang, Nakhon Phanom Tha neck. home of the bride are Mr. attack people post 35 years old now renamed the process said pizza ญา people ญา young brother or groom is two types มิสเตอร์ Willis inlaid James Browne 47-year-old native of western North Island. Parade is the groom's parents ร้ dance culture in the formation of a northeast Rice offering ceremony to welcome back into the ceremony venue. Ban Luang in the stadium. A great host. China represents a table of 200 tables with kinfolk sidekick to foreigners. A wife of Nakhon Phanom And people worked very warm.

Mr. pizza ญา say am very happy. To have the opportunity to welcome back to join the rice offering ceremony bride Although born as a male. But they feel that it is nearly 100 percent of women and gender has converted many years. The money they saved from a beauty salon. Part of the groom found. Due to the poor house. Complete primary school enough to work in Bangkok and provinces to work until Pattaya Groom is an opportunity to see the groom when the motorcycle accident. Its to help Should result in the impression. Contact him in the past than the union. Decisions based on marriage traditions, and northeast

Mr. pizza ญา said the bride price for a hundred thousand baht cash 5 diamond necklace with the number 2 line 2 line diamond car hood and a number of cars and 1 total approximately $ 2.8 million after a marriage. Nakhon Phanom is a living and his mother care is a personal affair with a restaurant, beauty salon, a program ฮั the New Moon Will get to visit the country after Hong Kong. The Who will also ไง think they are young because they ignore two important types are the two loves. And groom never scorn Because they have a female heart care and love working with everything.

The high มิสเตอร์ Willis said groom are very happy to have the opportunity to a Thai wedding ceremony. Even if the bride is not a real woman. But they are proud of it. Because they know good work habits from the bridal union is always care. Until marriage bride is confirmed to have a career and a kid is in a restaurant in downtown Nakhon Phanom They invest. Found love for the bride They are not considered news. Is more than understanding. And ready to live in Nakhon Phanom

The yellow post her words help people age 73 years, mother bride said the customer feel happy marriage. Although children are not real women. But a woman since birth They have 6 children, all 3 male 3 female people person, but a brother ญา youngest daughter people. Who will even think to ไง. They do not care because children are considered good. Honest occupation. A happy life in nature. Ago to a young child to the two types. Relatives would not have disliked loving everyone.

Journalists reported that For this wedding is that the panic of Nakhon Phanom Again in around 2 months after last month when a sweetheart 26-year-old groom and age to get 73-year-old bride.

Source: Thairat Newspaper

ผู้สื่อข่าวรายงานอีกว่า สำหรับการแต่งงานครั้งนี้นับเป็นที่ฮือฮาของชาวนครพนม อีกครั้งในรอบ 2 เดือน หลังจากเมื่อเดือนที่ผ่านมามีคู่รักต่างวัย เจ้าบ่าววัย 26 ปี แต่งกับเจ้าสาววัย 73 ปี

ที่มา : หนังสือพิมพ์ไทยรัฐ

Kinda Scary........ :D

post-21996-1246788482_thumb.jpg

post-21996-1246788558_thumb.jpg

post-21996-1246788591_thumb.jpg

post-21996-1246788614_thumb.jpg

post-21996-1246788638_thumb.jpg

Glad I'm married and don't have to wonder "Is she or isn't she?" :)

OMG!!!! what have I done!!!!! :D:D:D

j\k aside i say good for him, if this is what he wants , good on him.

He ummm they have the balls to do what they want.

Here is more of the story here and a poor translation via Google.

European 47-year-old native of Islands breathless bride price to 2.8 million young wedding with two types of 35-year-old native of Nakhon Phanom great host. Central China Table Tennis Table 200 confirm groom bride not be strange habits.

On July 3 journalist reported A wedding between two types of young white man with a neck of Ban Luang Tambon Tha Muang Nakhon Phanom occasion by holding the home at 17:59 am No. 195 of Luang Tambon Ban Muang, Nakhon Phanom Tha neck. home of the bride are Mr. attack people post 35 years old now renamed the process said pizza ญา people ญา young brother or groom is two types มิสเตอร์ Willis inlaid James Browne 47-year-old native of western North Island. Parade is the groom's parents ร้ dance culture in the formation of a northeast Rice offering ceremony to welcome back into the ceremony venue. Ban Luang in the stadium. A great host. China represents a table of 200 tables with kinfolk sidekick to foreigners. A wife of Nakhon Phanom And people worked very warm.

Mr. pizza ญา say am very happy. To have the opportunity to welcome back to join the rice offering ceremony bride Although born as a male. But they feel that it is nearly 100 percent of women and gender has converted many years. The money they saved from a beauty salon. Part of the groom found. Due to the poor house. Complete primary school enough to work in Bangkok and provinces to work until Pattaya Groom is an opportunity to see the groom when the motorcycle accident. Its to help Should result in the impression. Contact him in the past than the union. Decisions based on marriage traditions, and northeast

Mr. pizza ญา said the bride price for a hundred thousand baht cash 5 diamond necklace with the number 2 line 2 line diamond car hood and a number of cars and 1 total approximately $ 2.8 million after a marriage. Nakhon Phanom is a living and his mother care is a personal affair with a restaurant, beauty salon, a program ฮั the New Moon Will get to visit the country after Hong Kong. The Who will also ไง think they are young because they ignore two important types are the two loves. And groom never scorn Because they have a female heart care and love working with everything.

The high มิสเตอร์ Willis said groom are very happy to have the opportunity to a Thai wedding ceremony. Even if the bride is not a real woman. But they are proud of it. Because they know good work habits from the bridal union is always care. Until marriage bride is confirmed to have a career and a kid is in a restaurant in downtown Nakhon Phanom They invest. Found love for the bride They are not considered news. Is more than understanding. And ready to live in Nakhon Phanom

The yellow post her words help people age 73 years, mother bride said the customer feel happy marriage. Although children are not real women. But a woman since birth They have 6 children, all 3 male 3 female people person, but a brother ญา youngest daughter people. Who will even think to ไง. They do not care because children are considered good. Honest occupation. A happy life in nature. Ago to a young child to the two types. Relatives would not have disliked loving everyone.

Journalists reported that For this wedding is that the panic of Nakhon Phanom Again in around 2 months after last month when a sweetheart 26-year-old groom and age to get 73-year-old bride.

Source: Thairat Newspaper

ผู้สื่อข่าวรายงานอีกว่า สำหรับการแต่งงานครั้งนี้นับเป็นที่ฮือฮาของชาวนครพนม อีกครั้งในรอบ 2 เดือน หลังจากเมื่อเดือนที่ผ่านมามีคู่รักต่างวัย เจ้าบ่าววัย 26 ปี แต่งกับเจ้าสาววัย 73 ปี

ที่มา : หนังสือพิมพ์ไทยรัฐ

My god...

What a read..gave me one helluva headache.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned the guy could marry a 'ol nasty sheep.

I'm not the one who has to explain it to his father.

Going to be some hard times ahead for the "lovely" couple.

Again this person is quoted as a she. You are living an illusion, pal.

Quite frankly, this sort of thing repulses me. This is not meant as an insult to the person, but only to what they do and how they do it.

This openness and the displaying of something like this as the norm, is sending out all the wrong messages to the younger generations.

For a member who claims to be an "intelligent member" like you describe yourself, I'm amazed by your shortsighted view of life in general in Thailand and the world as a whole.

I'm also surprised that you know so little about transgender identities and transsexual people in particular who were born in a different skin than you or me.

To grow up is pure he_l for the latter human beings because they didn't chose to be born like that.

The struggle for homosexuals and lesbians to come out of the closet is already a huge victory for most of them.

For transsexual human beings that struggle is immensely larger.

That such a situation repulses you is your own problem but that these human beings have the courage to talk about it and even marry is an enormous victory you can't even comprehend because you live in your own small world where there is no place for other opinions but your own.

That's fine with me but don't judge other people who are different than the average John and Mary.

Just in case (I'm sure you will, being an "intelligent member") you want to study a bit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender#Transsexual

LaoPo

quoted....." Journalists reported that For this wedding is that the panic of Nakhon Phanom Again in around 2 months after last month when a sweetheart 26-year-old groom and age to get 73-year-old bride.

Wow! Now Nakor Phanom has two big tourist attractions. I guess the medias are having a field day. :)