My "story" So Far...

kaitchu

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I'm a troll... yeah right. Just try to share my experience and maybe here from another peoples experience too. All I hear is just :D:):D and that kind of things. Well sorry for bringing my story here too. I know this is Internet but we should have at least couple of nice people here too (and luckily we have). Anyway if you don't believe me... what can I say. That's right, nothing. I can't say anything to change your mind or your opinnion and you can't change my neither. I go with my feeling now and that keeps me going right now. Thanks anyway for having interrest to my writing. Some people just should read the whole thing of it before replying anything :D

Oh and my album (pictures) can be found on photobucket. Just search my album and search word is kaitchu

And there are many many more, he sure is a busy person this Kaitchu or should I say Gotyou

I think I will put the kleenex away for now and wait till he comes back, on this forum that is....... :):D

Thanks for all the great links, love new sites. The guys scamming, but what??, maybe hoping to get some sympathy money sent him to go visit . Defiantly not a real story next thing he's going to say is he's related to someone that's got 4000 million in the bank and needs help to release it, if you will only pass on your bank details

Yep, I'm a troll... yeah right. Just try to share my experience and maybe here from another peoples experience too. All I hear is just :D:):D and that kind of things. Well sorry for bringing my story here too. I know this is Internet but we should have at least couple of nice people here too (and luckily we have). Anyway if you don't believe me... what can I say. That's right, nothing. I can't say anything to change your mind or your opinnion and you can't change my neither. I go with my feeling now and that keeps me going right now. Thanks anyway for having interrest to my writing. Some people just should read the whole thing of it before replying anything :D

Oh and my album (pictures) can be found on photobucket. Just search my album and search word is kaitchu

Dont get sad and angry now Kai....I have two words in Thai 4 u and it goes like this,,,: Cha Cha (hope my spelling was right . :D Ps: I can also see abit of myself in you.Coool it down bro.

OK, I will bite, the reason I googled your name is to find out if it was a real name used in Finland, and not just the sound which could be ;Gotyou. Ok, it is a real name, but I also noticed some more hits starting with the same text as your topic here on TV.

So I slightly altered the search and came up with a list of sites on where you posted the same text.

What is it that you are trying to achieve with that I wonder. You leave a trail all over the internet enough for me to almost see your whole life and everything you have or have not done.

One can only wonder if that is wise, really I am very serious now. I deliberately left things out. Some of your actions now, you may regret later.

Again, what is is that you hope to achieve..what is it that you are after in this way??

Again, what is is that you hope to achieve..what is it that you are after in this way??

Everything comes at a price. But, sometimes what you have to pay is rewarded by what you learn along the way. As the OP is a young, immature person with little or no experience with women I don't give this relationship too much chance in lasting. But, if he accepts what happens as a learning process that we all go through then it is worth the ride. The only advice I would give is just don't spend more than you are willing to lose... emotionally or financially. I wish them both well as I do all young lovers.

Everything comes at a price. But, sometimes what you have to pay is rewarded by what you learn along the way. As the OP is a young, immature person with little or no experience with women I don't give this relationship too much chance in lasting. But, if he accepts what happens as a learning process that we all go through then it is worth the ride. The only advice I would give is just don't spend more than you are willing to lose... emotionally or financially. I wish them both well as I do all young lovers.

I guess he just wanted to share his story. I don't see the problem. I know it is a big abd busy forum but I have noticed that the word "troll" is quite popular in here.

Back on topic. The OP made a choice and no matter if it is a good one or a bad one, he'll gain experience and come out of it as a bigger person. Now he has some more choices to make: continue, discontinue. go to Thailand, Australia or stay in Finland.

If I were him I would just read the replies instead of replying on them cause some serious ones are actually good to keep in the back of his mind!

[quote Exactly.

Just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this sob story.

I am truly concerned about the OP, really I am.

Hope he does find the girl of his dreams, perhaps a therapist?

Well done, Carib, brilliant piece of detective work.

Now kaitchu, don’t you feel foolish wasting all of our time? And keep taking the green tablets.

:)

I think I need some after reading all that

I really can't see why this post continues to run.

Everyone (well almost everyone) has seen the OP for what he is - if there was any doubt, carib's research has proved that he is an attention seeking troll.

If he is a genuine lonely heart virgin then public forums are not the place for his yarns.

Yes it was closed,,,But on the other hand,maybe WE need post like this that may make us more empathic which most of us have lost a looong time ago,maybe never had! That is 1 thing the world need more of,and in here there r alot of GOOD people . Shine shine :D ........ :D ... :D Be Good, and the world would b a better place! Ps: Am not a priest,Just my self,,I Also saw Zeitgeist(among other fact documentaries+ the most important lifeexperience on the dark side)and and,,,, OOOO Shut up,,Okiiii :D ,, :)

Yes it was closed,,,But on the other hand,maybe WE need post like this that may make us more empathic which most of us have lost a looong time ago,maybe never had! That is 1 thing the world need more of,and in here there r alot of GOOD people . Shine shine :D ........ :D ... :D Be Good, and the world would b a better place! Ps: Am not a priest,Just my self,,I Also saw Zeitgeist(among other fact documentaries+ the most important lifeexperience on the dark side)and and,,,, OOOO Shut up,,Okiiii :D ,, :)

:D

time to go bed mate and tomorrow don't stay too long under the sun :D

Yes it was closed,,,But on the other hand,maybe WE need post like this that may make us more empathic which most of us have lost a looong time ago,maybe never had! That is 1 thing the world need more of,and in here there r alot of GOOD people . Shine shine :P ........ :D ... :D Be Good, and the world would b a better place! Ps: Am not a priest,Just my self,,I Also saw Zeitgeist(among other fact documentaries+ the most important lifeexperience on the dark side)and and,,,, OOOO Shut up,,Okiiii :D ,, :D

:D

time to go bed mate and tomorrow don't stay too long under the sun :D

Hehe am back in Norway 4 holyday ,We dont go to bed here this time of the year,That make us (me u see) think more in other ways than the rest of people do.I Love the sun B, its Life giving and soul searcher. 2 oclock in Thailand now,Gnit ,,,,, :):P ... :D .Ps: (again) am on a top of a mountain with my laptuup , with friends and i feeel good,and we r drinking water.

Hehe am back in Norway 4 holyday ,We dont go to bed here this time of the year,That make us (me u see) think more in other ways than the rest of people do.I Love the sun B, its Life giving and soul searcher. 2 oclock in Thailand now,Gnit ,,,,, :):D ... :D .Ps: (again) am on a top of a mountain with my laptuup , with friends and i feeel good,and we r drinking water.

drinking water :D

So enjoy, try not to fall from the mountain and say hello to ur :D Laptuup (whatzat ?).

Yeap it's 2 am here but with a newborn baby it's always :D:D

Hehe am back in Norway 4 holyday ,We dont go to bed here this time of the year,That make us (me u see) think more in other ways than the rest of people do.I Love the sun B, its Life giving and soul searcher. 2 oclock in Thailand now,Gnit ,,,,, :):P ... :D .Ps: (again) am on a top of a mountain with my laptuup , with friends and i feeel good,and we r drinking water.

drinking water :D

So enjoy, try not to fall from the mountain and say hello to ur :D Laptuup (whatzat ?).

Yeap it's 2 am here but with a newborn baby it's always :D:D

Woow CongGratulation Maak maak 2 you and ur Woman!.Yeah that with a baby i know alot of,Wish u luck B. :P Laptuup..hehe thats a Laptop fresh air made me write twisted words i guess.Ps. Enjoy ur nigth hours being awake with ur Child ( guess u got only 1 not 3 at the same time) :D ,u will never get it back again,when the teen start showing up u will surely b :D .....,,Nattti natti( Gnit in swedish)

I check'd out the photobucket photos.

She is a cutie.

He looks like fresh meat.

I do hope it goes well for you.

Yes.I really hope that 2...If not,There are so many more Girls in the world who would really share their life 2gether with a "Man" :) ..like you Kai.!!