Real Estate Website

I am trying to work out what website i used to find my last house. It has white background, dropdown menu box to select area of Bangkok to search with entries in thai and english. I think it may be part of a newspaper ads thing, but am not sure. Does anyone know what the site is? It had a huge selection of houses for rent and was not part of any estate agent as it had houses from various agencies.

cheers

I am trying to work out what website i used to find my last house. It has white background, dropdown menu box to select area of Bangkok to search with entries in thai and english. I think it may be part of a newspaper ads thing, but am not sure. Does anyone know what the site is? It had a huge selection of houses for rent and was not part of any estate agent as it had houses from various agencies.

cheers

If you haven't cleaned it lately, the site should be in your web browsing history.

If you haven't cleaned it lately, the site should be in your web browsing history.

it was 6 months and one laptop ago that I was using the site...I am sure i found it from this forum, but I have searched and cannot find the right topic with the link. :)

it was 6 months and one laptop ago that I was using the site...I am sure i found it from this forum, but I have searched and cannot find the right topic with the link. :)

There are probably as many Real Estate agents as there are 7/11s...

Try...

www.thailandrealestatemagazine.com

or...

www.thailand-property-guide.com

Both have white background and both have listings from many agents??

Neither of those I'm afraid. I think it may have been part of a bangkok newspaper...it was definitely only Bangkok properties you could search for. The drop down wih the areas selection had areas in both english and thai characters.

cheers

HomeDD.com