Couple Returns From Day Out To Find Their Home Ransacked And Items Of Value Stolen.

Rimmer

In the early hours of Tuesday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sumet from Pattaya Police Station was called to a house in North Pattaya which had recently been broken into. The investigating Officer was met at the scene by Khun Nacha aged 38, the owner of the house who had just returned with her Husband, who works for Pattaya City Hall, from another Province. When the pair arrived home, they realized their home had been broken into. The point of entry was a ground floor window and Police accumulated plenty of forensic evidence at the scene. Although many cabinet draws had been opened during the robbery it was determined by Khun Nacha that 2 digital cameras, a mobile phone and a 2 way radio had been taken. Total value of the stolen goods is put at around 30,000 Baht. Police are now checking fingerprint impressions taken from the scene, however no one has been arrested and no stolen items have been recovered at this time.

Source and pictures at:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/n...7_07_52_2.shtml

In the early hours of Tuesday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sumet from Pattaya Police Station was called to a house in North Pattaya which had recently been broken into. The investigating Officer was met at the scene by Khun Nacha aged 38, the owner of the house who had just returned with her Husband, who works for Pattaya City Hall, from another Province. When the pair arrived home, they realized their home had been broken into. The point of entry was a ground floor window and Police accumulated plenty of forensic evidence at the scene. Although many cabinet draws had been opened during the robbery it was determined by Khun Nacha that 2 digital cameras, a mobile phone and a 2 way radio had been taken. Total value of the stolen goods is put at around 30,000 Baht. Police are now checking fingerprint impressions taken from the scene, however no one has been arrested and no stolen items have been recovered at this time.

Source and pictures at:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/n...7_07_52_2.shtml

My Thai wife of this "rich" Farang gets assaulted regularly by insurance salespeople. All my insurance needs are fulfilled except for one - Theft insurance. Is there such a thing in Thailand? I had it in my home country.