Live Rugby League

what a bonus this morning,wasnt goner get up but my boy wanted a pee.

wigan vs saints another fantastic game,i don't think my bp.will take anymore.

whats on today sc.

if you didn't see it,dont read the papers.

who won MB.dont know.

A cracking game with drama to the end.

I'll try and catch Warrington - Bradford tomorrow night, at the same time as Wakefield - Hull FC; both games are on BBC commentary

SC

didn't see any this morning,watched the footi,then up at 4am to catch second half colum.vs Uruguay.

Sorry, chaps, I was stranded in a thunderstorm down in Indian Country. I've stopped off for recuperative refreshments en route home, and I can't get commentary on my iPhone.

Latest scores say Wakey 0 - 0 Hull, Wire one try up against struggling Bradford, and Catalans ahead at Hedingley

Sorry, chaps, I was stranded in a thunderstorm down in Indian Country. I've stopped off for recuperative refreshments en route home, and I can't get commentary on my iPhone.

Latest scores say Wakey 0 - 0 Hull, Wire one try up against struggling Bradford, and Catalans ahead at Hedingley

Allan Rooney is sounding rough, but Ray is on form...

And Bradford have scored! (the exclamation more out of surprise, than any impact on the result .... but Bradford need to be establishing a reputation for their time in the Championship.... 38 - 12)

Leeds claw back to 24 apiece, 14 all at Wakefield, and are we listening to the wrong match?

Neuh, wu're neut, Caowboy.

precisely, Ray

That's a bad sore throat you've got there, Allan

Warrington still attacking, stretch their lead to 50 - 12

But Bradford are not lying down - Bradford score again, with two more supporting outside, Kearney has had a terrific game

AND LEE GASKILL KICKS THROUGH ! For a beautifully worked score and suddenly it's a more respectable 50 - 24, and Bradford have scored five tries against Warrington

Edited by StreetCowboy

And as the final whistle approaches, Hull FC has scored in the corner to see if Westerman can convert Kirk Yeaman's score in the corner to level the scores with Wakefield ... "crazy play from Wakefield on that last tackle"

"No need for it..."

"Hull FC fans like it, more importantly the linesmen like it" and it's 20 - 20 "Wakefield deserve a lot of credit... there's not been enough intensity from Hull FC... it's been a bit - tepid"

and I can't get commentary of the game at Hedingley... latest scores show Dragons squeezing by half a buttock past Rhinos, 31 - 30

Oh my word! a late penalty makes it Leeds 32 - 31 Catalans as the Rhinos squeeze through by a tighter margin than you would think a rhino would fit...

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

^^ So Wakefield got a point from that game?

Have we staved off relegation?

not sure how many teams go down,but they are 2points clear of salford 3rd.bottom, and 2points behind hull fc. 5th.bottom.

next game is fri.4th july,sat.2am for me,they might have a slight problem its LEEDS AWAYw00t.gif

I think there are 8 games left.

• Like 1

not sure how many teams go down,but they are 2points clear of salford 3rd.bottom, and 2points behind hull fc. 5th.bottom.

next game is fri.4th july,sat.2am for me,they might have a slight problem its LEEDS AWAYw00t.gif

Two teams go down as the League slims down to 12 teams in the top tier.

Almost certainly London (null points, as they say in France) and Bradford, who were docked six points for going into administration at the start of the season, but even without that, would still be trailing Salford.

I think there's nine games to go, as the Magic Weekend is an additional fixture, I believe.

SC

widnes vs cas.in the morning.2am.

It's on delayed telecast on Astro, I think, slightly later in the morning (but still before I'll be awake - unless I make a point of getting up early then going for a swim or something before work...

SC

this one is for you david 48.wakefield 16-leeds 1?.

I missed 25minutes of the second half watching that rubbish from brazil.

how many rusty washers do they pay them?

• Like 1

I should've got up to watch - I was woken up from time to time from the shouting from the Dukes and Duchess across the road, and the Imam, stumbling home from Sid's. I'm looking forward to watching the recording at some stage this afternoon or tomorrow...

SC

I should've got up to watch - I was woken up from time to time from the shouting from the Dukes and Duchess across the road, and the Imam, stumbling home from Sid's. I'm looking forward to watching the recording at some stage this afternoon or tomorrow...

SC

another great game expecially the second part of the second half,had me getting so excited I nearly dropped my can of cider.

What a night of upsets!

Bradford 24 - 12 up against Catalans, and Hull KR leading St Helens 14 - 10, we've got Allan Rooney and Ray French over in Hull.

Wakefield will be hoping that Saints can recover as they chase a place in the play-offs, after worrying about relegation a few weeks ago - their back - to - back wins over Leeds and Wigan have made the top of the table that much tighter. The rest of us (apart from Thadeus) will be hoping for a morale-sapping humiliation for the league leaders ....

And Graham Horne scores to extend Rovers lead...

Last night, Salford improved their chances of staying in Superleague next year, with a win over sixth place Huddersfield, despite Lama Tasi being sent off with a red card for a head-high late tackle that saw Scotland hero Danny Brough leave the field prematurely

And Rovers force Paul Wellens to pat the ball dead and kick out from under the Saints posts...

And Omari Karo has scored for Rovers and you would never know this was the league leaders versus the top team from outside the play-off places
"and I I have to say there's no way back now for Saint Helens..."
"As I say, Allan, Saints are looking very ordinary"
"Very ordinary, Ray"

24 - 10 Rovers....

Bradford still ahead against Catalans...

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

And Hull Kingston Rovers cement their win 40 - 10 over League Leaders Saint Helens, while Catalans get out of jail with a 30 - 32 win at relegation-bound Bradford

and another big score widnes vs cas.?

And Hull Kingston Rovers cement their win 40 - 10 over League Leaders Saint Helens, while Catalans get out of jail with a 30 - 32 win at relegation-bound Bradford

and another big score widnes vs cas.?

It was a 40 - 20 for Castleford.

All the leading teams have slipped up in the last couple of weeks; instead of worrying about relegation, Wakefield are now pushing for a place in the Top 8 and play-off glory. Warrington, Wigan and Castleford are all on 26 points, fighting for 3rd and 4th place.

Next week's top tie will be the Thursday night Wakefield - Widnes game

SC

• Like 1

State of Origin Game #3 this afternoon (Thai Time)

Is kick-off 5 pm THAI or 5.30?

I've set to record it, anyway

But regardless of your antipodean dead-rubber games, I can tell you that the big game of the week, Thursday night's Wakefield Widnes, is live on Eurosport at 0200 THAI Friday

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

But regardless of your antipodean dead-rubber games, I can tell you that the big game of the week, Thursday night's Wakefield Widnes, is live on Eurosport at 0200 THAI Friday

SC

Mate ... it's scheduled for 5pm Thai time ... but in reality it's more like 5.10 or 5.15pm after they done the talking heads etc.

For a Queenslander ... there is no such thing as a dead rubber!

I'm off to Boo a Blue at my mates place tonight ... he's one of them.

Mind you ... that Wakefield game, of course interests me.

oh well fri.morning 2am.in the meantime I will watch[maybe] that crap from brasil.

yep I did watch that crap FROM BRASIL,mrs not happy I spilt my coffee 4times.come on stevo lets have you commentate on the footi.you know the game they play with a funny shaped ball,only one man can handle it and all the rest must kick it.

its so funny and boreing on times.yes England do have a team.

SC

Mate ... it's scheduled for 5pm Thai time ... but in reality it's more like 5.10 or 5.15pm after they done the talking heads etc.

For a Queenslander ... there is no such thing as a dead rubber!

I'm off to Boo a Blue at my mates place tonight ... he's one of them.

plenty of interest now Davey boy,from being in the drop zone to now in the play off zone.0-4 half time,wakefield came out fighting,try time as stevo would call it,6-4,and another to follow 12-4.then minutes to go widnes scores a try,12.10.

oh that missed convertion by danny tickle proved costly.final score wakefield 12-widnes 10.

• Like 1

plenty of interest now Davey boy,

... final score wakefield 12-widnes 10.

Forgive but ... dancing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif

I had the computer on, but I didn't bother listening to the Warrington - London game - I was watching the Tour de France instead; i just checked the latest scores from time to time

72 - 12, in case you're interested, which puts Warrington in 4th place ahead of Castleford on points difference with seven games to go, and only 2 points behind League leaders St Helens.

SC

• Like 1

after watching some[not many] games from brasil I managed to get my fix of excitement cas vs huddersfield.72pionts in total.

now for this weeks fix and what a game instore,thurs.leeds vs cas.

after watching some[not many] games from brasil I managed to get my fix of excitement cas vs huddersfield.72pionts in total.

now for this weeks fix and what a game instore,thurs.leeds vs cas.

It's an exciting run-up to the end of the season with two points covering the top five places and three teams within two points chasing for the eighth play-off place.

SC

WOW leeds vs cas.the game had it all from start to finish,coupled with incidents on the field and off.

cas kicked off with the first try. 0-6.

then leeds made it 6-6.

then leeds scored, 12-6.

first 15mins there could have been 5tries scored not 3.

then cas score, 12-12.

then leeds score 18-12.

then cas score 18-16 with the all important conversion to come.

try time for cas and ref ben taler gives a nice loud blow on the whistle,tension as cas gets ready for the con.

OOPS somchai in the z.tv.studio who are relaying the program for thai.tv.hearing the whistle while having a nap thinks its half time,so he presses the advert button and instead of the conversion we get the plug for tonights diamond league athletics.and the start of watts.half time entertainment.

so we missed the kick and its 18-18 all.and coffee time.

second half starts and cas.score,just a minute ref sends it up stairs to the video refs.possible obstruction is it a try yes,but they say no.diabolical decision.

then leeds score 24-18.

8mins to go looks like leeds going top.sinfield gives away a penalty,player says a few harsh words not in the oxford dictionary

sinfield then goes and sticks the nut on him,unlike footballers who would have gone down holding their face as if they had been hit with a sledge hammer he stays on his feet and gives him a few more harsh words.

sinfield RED CARD OFF.

5mins to go cas score 24-24

2mins to go its all over no its not leeds have a chance of a drop goal oh shit they pass it to the wrong player.so a great game 24all.and I cant sleep through toooooooo much excitement.

this is taffy in Thailand saing good morning and have a good day.

WOW leeds vs cas.the game had it all from start to finish,coupled with incidents on the field and off.

cas kicked off with the first try. 0-6.

then leeds made it 6-6.

then leeds scored, 12-6.

first 15mins there could have been 5tries scored not 3.

then cas score, 12-12.

then leeds score 18-12.

then cas score 18-16 with the all important conversion to come.

try time for cas and ref ben taler gives a nice loud blow on the whistle,tension as cas gets ready for the con.

OOPS somchai in the z.tv.studio who are relaying the program for thai.tv.hearing the whistle while having a nap thinks its half time,so he presses the advert button and instead of the conversion we get the plug for tonights diamond league athletics.and the start of watts.half time entertainment.

so we missed the kick and its 18-18 all.and coffee time.

second half starts and cas.score,just a minute ref sends it up stairs to the video refs.possible obstruction is it a try yes,but they say no.diabolical decision.

then leeds score 24-18.

8mins to go looks like leeds going top.sinfield gives away a penalty,player says a few harsh words not in the oxford dictionary

sinfield then goes and sticks the nut on him,unlike footballers who would have gone down holding their face as if they had been hit with a sledge hammer he stays on his feet and gives him a few more harsh words.

sinfield RED CARD OFF.

5mins to go cas score 24-24

2mins to go its all over no its not leeds have a chance of a drop goal oh shit they pass it to the wrong player.so a great game 24all.and I cant sleep through toooooooo much excitement.

this is taffy in Thailand saing good morning and have a good day.

I recorded the game - it's too late for me on a school night...

I might go for a skinful tonight before I watch the game, so's I forget all that and don't know what's coming.

SC

sorry sc.i couldn't resist it,such a great game with a fair result in the end.

have a look at the obstruction and see what you think.i wont say what I feel athough the video refs.got it wrong,i will say why.

I wont be watching any one of tonights games as we have athletics at 1am.i have always followed this but the downside is the commentary its in thai,now you tell me how many thais watch athletics at 1am-3am in the morning.