Work permits for business and teaching

Hypothetical situation: Is it possible to own your own small business, which would get you a work permit as a general manager or whatever, AND, give something back as a teacher, and thus qualify, and need, a work permit for that. The business would have a trustworthy thai in charge while I'm away. Like I said, the situation is hypothetical, but, is it legal? Thanks for the feedback in advance.

:cool:

Is it possible to own your own small business, which would get you a work permit as a general manager or whatever, AND, give something back as a teacher, and thus qualify, and need, a work permit for that.
Not sure if I understand you but will break it down...
Is it possible to own your own small business, which would get you a work permit as a general manager

Yes

AND, give something back as a teacher, and thus qualify, and need, a work permit for that.

You lost me here... please clarify. Thank You

Sunbelt -- Since you are required to have have a work permit for each specific job, can you own a business with the included general manager job, and, at the same time, have another work permit to teach english to thai children. Basically, if you are working two jobs, can you have a separate work permit for each job, or are you limited to one work permit. I know that work permits are job specific, but wondered if it was possible for an individual to possess more than one active and legal work permit for themselves.

:cool: