Show Your Half Asian Baby!

ThaiBasil

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D ...I''m waiting for a Half Asian/mixed baby with blue or blue/grey eyes...anybody ? :)

There are even black babies with blue eyes!

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...lue-eyes_people

Myself I've dark hair and blue eyes so there must be Farang/Thai babies with blue eyes..but where ?

Most mixed babies so far have all dark/brown eyes.

LaoPo

Samran's 1/4 Thai child has blue eyes. Is that good enough for you?

I've got one that can even trump my own daughter(s). Another guy (100% Thai) married to a blond haired blue eyed brit. Their first daughter is about as blond and as while as my daughter, with dark blue eyes from memory.

She doesn't even approach being 'half' Asian in looks, and is thoroughly european looking.

Max at 5 months now.

great pictures, are these taken by a professional (looking at the quality and the setting Max is in)?

Thanks

yes. this was a magazine shoot but hundreds of studios around here do this kind of thing as well.

ahh .... okay cool. I was thinking doing some nice professional pictures with Jonah too. can you give me some more info on this if you don't mind. I am also curious about the costs (if its something you don't wanna put on here, please PM me). Thanks

ahh .... okay cool. I was thinking doing some nice professional pictures with Jonah too. can you give me some more info on this if you don't mind. I am also curious about the costs (if its something you don't wanna put on here, please PM me). Thanks

Have to say the photos look very good.

Just out of curiosity, are thai/farang babies so popular that anyone who walks in the agency will get contracts to magazines and like ? Lately it seems that almost all i know in BKK with baby is doing it.

In my opinion it's ok and nothing to do with your lovely boy James. Just general question.

I have 5 and half month old girl home and was thinking it the other day when missus was talking about it but was thinking there is no real possibilities and too much trouble for nothing. Maybe i was wrong...

Anyways, sorry to hijack this excellent thread. Will go looking a photos to post now...

Mjo

My daughter is 7 months now and most agencies want farang babies for some reason. We got approached at the baby fair at queen sirikit centre and asked to come to the studio. They took some great pics of Charlotte for their 'portfolio' and gave us copies. They also share info with other agencies. we have been phoned a few times now for commercials etc. I work during the day and if my wife has time or inclination to go for these jobs, she does. If charlotte is tired/il etc she just tells them she cant make it. Nice to see your own kid in amagazine etc, but for us its a bit of fun

:D ...I''m waiting for a Half Asian/mixed baby with blue or blue/grey eyes...anybody ? :)

There are even black babies with blue eyes!

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...lue-eyes_people

Myself I've dark hair and blue eyes so there must be Farang/Thai babies with blue eyes..but where ?

Most mixed babies so far have all dark/brown eyes.

LaoPo

http://static.thaivisa.com/forum/style_ima...e_types/gif.gif

http://static.thaivisa.com/forum/style_ima...e_types/gif.gif

My little boy age 2 weeks, his eyes are blue at the moment

post-45135-1255010640_thumb.jpg

post-45135-1255010900_thumb.jpg

Edited by Forkinhades

Have to say the photos look very good.

Just out of curiosity, are thai/farang babies so popular that anyone who walks in the agency will get contracts to magazines and like ? Lately it seems that almost all i know in BKK with baby is doing it.

In my opinion it's ok and nothing to do with your lovely boy James. Just general question.

I have 5 and half month old girl home and was thinking it the other day when missus was talking about it but was thinking there is no real possibilities and too much trouble for nothing. Maybe i was wrong...

Anyways, sorry to hijack this excellent thread. Will go looking a photos to post now...

No agencies mate, the missus is just a busy body who likes to mail photos of him to all the magazines. Keeps her busy and kid seems to enjoy it.

Beautiful children. If the wife and I were able, we'd have a child together too. Our child bearing years have long passed. You are lucky parents!

There are plenty of wonderful babies up for adoption in Thaiand! :)

oh I am very glad you happen to mention that.

Those little princes and princess's are adorable, but lets please spare a thought for the poor little souls

who are without a family.

• 2 weeks later...
Olivia is half isaan half australian.When she was born she had blue eyes ,but they changed to brown after a couple of months, which i'm told is not uncommon.

When a child reaches the age of about 9 months is when it is considered to have the eye colouring that stay with them for the rest of their lives.

"Half-Asian" is soooo politically incorrect! When did you guys/gals leave the west? 40 years ago??

Try "ethnically-mixed child," or "child of two cultures," "dual-culture child," or "dual-ethnic child" or "mixed-race child." But "half-Asian?" Sounds like they're missing something--at least half! If you're a breeder, you need to get with the program! :)