Show Your Half Asian Baby!

ThaiBasil

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do I upload a photo, all I keep getting is that the photo size and file size are to big? Thanks.

Brigante7.

Hi Brigante7

You need to resize your photo. Most digital camera photos are way to large for posting or e-mail sending, 800x600 pixels is a good size.

Check the options on your viewer and look for a "resize" button. If you're using a basic viewer without a resize option check out Free Photofiltre -Click Image from the tool bar then Image size.

Lets see some cute photos.

:)

My Mary Rose 2 years 2months another due in two weeks will post photos of her then. Nice to see so many happy looking children.

Very cute :)

We are trying for our second and hoping for a daughter this time.

The wife has some fun "Thai" ideas about how to conceive a girl :D

Good luck hope you get a girl.

My Mary Rose 2 years 2months another due in two weeks will post photos of her then. Nice to see so many happy looking children.

Nice indeed, where is the snow picture taken, its a very lovely pic?

Hi there we went to Sweden from Spain last winter for Christmas it was cool but the welcome hot.

How do I upload a photo, all I keep getting is that the photo size and file size are to big? Thanks.

Brigante7.

I just copy the photo then right click on it select OPEN WITH then open in photo shop or AC DC and resize.

Hope this helps.

Nice indeed, where is the snow picture taken, its a very lovely pic?

Hi there we went to Sweden from Spain last winter for Christmas it was cool but the welcome hot.

It looks beautiful. I remember last december in Thailand I saw on the news that there was ice in Phu Chi Fa mountain, Northern Thailand. When they showed it on the tv it was about a square foot of grass where you could see a small part which was a bit frozen, hahahaha ........ (okay its a bit off topic, lol)

My daughter is the only Thai citizen in this photo (taken about three years ago).

Guess which one she is..... (Hint, not the ones on the left or the right)

is it genetically possible for a half-asian kid to have blue eyes or blonde hair? or is it incorrect to assume she has to be half-native-thai to be a citizen?

My daughter is the only Thai citizen in this photo (taken about three years ago).

is it genetically possible for a half-asian kid to have blue eyes or blonde hair? or is it incorrect to assume she has to be half-native-thai to be a citizen?

she's 1/4 Thai...I'm 1/2.

So I cheated on this thread, by 25% :)

Thai citizenship is passed down by blood (so long as one parent is a Thai citizen). This can go on forever, regardless of place of birth (and looks!)

But to answer your question, yes it is possible. Some friends of ours (parents Thai dad, english mother) have a 1/2 Thai daughter who is blond haired and blue eyed and looks as Asian as my daughter. Also plenty of Europeans naturalised as Thai citizens, or who were born here prior to 1971 and thus entitled to it automatically (without the need for a Thai parent). One couple I know have kids who are ethically 100% european, but because the father was born here, the kids are Thai citizens (as well as Australian/British).

So I cheated on this thread, by 25% :)

Thai citizenship is passed down by blood (so long as one parent is a Thai citizen). This can go on forever, regardless of place of birth (and looks!)

But to answer your question, yes it is possible. Some friends of ours (parents Thai dad, english mother) have a 1/2 Thai daughter who is blond haired and blue eyed and looks as Asian as my daughter. Also plenty of Europeans naturalised as Thai citizens, or who were born here prior to 1971 and thus entitled to it automatically (without the need for a Thai parent). One couple I know have kids who are ethically 100% european, but because the father was born here, the kids are Thai citizens (as well as Australian/British).

interesting. i'd think it was cool if my half-asian baby could have light brown or colored eyes... does that only happen when the farang parent is really really blonde? i suppose there are degrees of eye darkness even in thais, some having jet black, others dark brown. maybe the kid can only get light eyes if both parents are light?

So I cheated on this thread, by 25% :D

interesting. i'd think it was cool if my half-asian baby could have light brown or colored eyes... does that only happen when the farang parent is really really blonde? i suppose there are degrees of eye darkness even in thais, some having jet black, others dark brown. maybe the kid can only get light eyes if both parents are light?

if you really want to manufacture a child, i suggest gene therapy svenn, failing that, just go for the coloured contact lenses :)

Beautiful Thread, Lovely Children.

I thought I'd add mine.

Her name is (as some may know from the past) is Samantha.

Took forever to find a name, But I chose Samantha.

SAM (as in Uncle Sam- I'm a Rebel-,as opposed to a yank, by birth)

an (as in and)

THA she's half Thai so I just removed the I.

I played with samanthai and liked it but thought it might be just a bit hard for her in the future at the time, But when I use the stern voice I say Samanthai.

She’s 25 months now. And a complete joy to us and the whole block of neighbors and vendors.

I don't know of another race, over all, that loves children as much as the Thai people, possibly the Polynesians.

post-34036-1248410659_thumb.jpg

post-34036-1248410856_thumb.jpg

post-34036-1248418910_thumb.jpg

post-34036-1248419052_thumb.jpg

post-34036-1248419343_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived