Show Your Half Asian Baby!

ThaiBasil

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK just as I said in my first post here, some photos of our new baby Nancy Jane. Born Mon 3rd Aug 2009 @3.560grams in Spain.

Congratulation for our new born baby :)

Wish all you are healthy.

--------------

About model, yes my son he was one of the group for milk comercial in Thailand. Only once before we moved here.

Here the half blood kids does not that special he is just a pretty boy.

And we focus on his school and normal life, its mama who want to be a model !!!! ick :D

OK just as I said in my first post here, some photos of our new baby Nancy Jane. Born Mon 3rd Aug 2009 @3.560grams in Spain.

So Cute, makes me what to have other right always! Oh forgot we are trying to have other one, Hope for a girl this time. :)

So Cute, makes me what to have other right always! Oh forgot we are trying to have other one, Hope for a girl this time. :)

Congrats a99az with nancy Jane, a beautiful name!!! I like the names starting with the "J"- sound

I want another baby as well, alos a girl this time (but actually doesn't matter too much to me) bu my gf doesn't want more babies as she already has a daughter from precious marriage. She is a teenager now.

By the way, when Jonah was born he was 57 cm and 4,365 grams. A big boy already. Now 9 months later he is 80 cm and 11,500 grams. I can't hold him longer then 10 minutes ... hahaha

So Cute, makes me what to have other right always! Oh forgot we are trying to have other one, Hope for a girl this time. :D

Congrats a99az with nancy Jane, a beautiful name!!! I like the names starting with the "J"- sound

I want another baby as well, alos a girl this time (but actually doesn't matter too much to me) bu my gf doesn't want more babies as she already has a daughter from precious marriage. She is a teenager now.

By the way, when Jonah was born he was 57 cm and 4,365 grams. A big boy already. Now 9 months later he is 80 cm and 11,500 grams. I can't hold him longer then 10 minutes ... hahaha

Wow a big boy he was / is. Hope for your wife's sake it was a C-Section. :)

So Cute, makes me what to have other right always! Oh forgot we are trying to have other one, Hope for a girl this time. :D

Wow a big boy he was / is. Hope for your wife's sake it was a C-Section. :)

She tried natural delivery first, but after a few hours doctor decided its better to have a C-section. PS My cousin was over 5 kilos at birth, he is an american football player for the Dutch team now, hahaha .....

Wow a big boy he was / is. Hope for your wife's sake it was a C-Section. :D

She tried natural delivery first, but after a few hours doctor decided its better to have a C-section. PS My cousin was over 5 kilos at birth, he is an american football player for the Dutch team now, hahaha .....

american football player in holland - interesting? our little one is 3 months old now - 7 kilos, 63 cm. not sure what the mrs has been feeding him. :)

@ Farang0tang: wow thats a big baby as well .... poor little thing, how is her collar bone doing now, is she recovering well?

@ thesunset75: yes he is Dutch, got a Nijntje doll as well along some other toys and presents from Holland. Are you Dutch too?

@ Vit77: beuatiful big eyes .......

@ Farang0tang: wow thats a big baby as well .... poor little thing, how is her collar bone doing now, is she recovering well?

Think she is doing ok, doc says will heal good.

Most furious thing is some family/visitors get the inclination to touch and probe baby's collar bone!

"Its broken. Its broken" I think they are saying to their friends. "Here - look - right here!" (POKE POKE PROD PROD)

(Farang loses his head) "Why the F... are you touching it if you know its broken!"

:D ...I''m waiting for a Half Asian/mixed baby with blue or blue/grey eyes...anybody ? :)

There are even black babies with blue eyes!

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...lue-eyes_people

Myself I've dark hair and blue eyes so there must be Farang/Thai babies with blue eyes..but where ?

Most mixed babies so far have all dark/brown eyes.

LaoPo

:D ...I''m waiting for a Half Asian/mixed baby with blue or blue/grey eyes...anybody ? :)

Myself I've dark hair and blue eyes so there must be Farang/Thai babies with blue eyes..but where ?

LaoPo

Samran's 1/4 Thai child has blue eyes. Is that good enough for you?

LaoPo

But very dark blue grey (thus far).. like papa's

@ thesunset75: yes he is Dutch, got a Nijntje doll as well along some other toys and presents from Holland. Are you Dutch too?

- - - - - - - -

I am Thai kah, my son he half American / Thai but we living here in Almere with my new Dutch bf...We moved here Feb 10 last year.

They both love each other so im happy wiht that... Now my son - Raul, he only speak Dutch and little bit of English but he understand almost every words.

I will buy blue contacklense so Raul will have a blue eyes hahahaha

:D ...I''m waiting for a Half Asian/mixed baby with blue or blue/grey eyes...anybody ? :D

LaoPo

Samran's 1/4 Thai child has blue eyes. Is that good enough for you?

:) Don't know...blue eyes like this baby?

post-13995-1250805455_thumb.jpg post-13995-1250805530_thumb.jpg

This is obviously not a mixed Thai baby; more African descent I presume, but I would love to see a Half Asian baby (topic title!) with blue eyes.

They must be around or are the Asian/Thai genes so strong that blue eyes don't appear ? :D

LaoPo

- - - - - - - -

I am Thai kah, my son he half American / Thai but we living here in Almere with my new Dutch bf...We moved here Feb 10 last year.

They both love each other so im happy wiht that... Now my son - Raul, he only speak Dutch and little bit of English but he understand almost every words.

Flevoland is a nice province :) , the newest "created " one.

That's scary those eyes!

I think that boy will be an absolute lady-killer when he reaches the age of maturity, so to speak.... :)

The girls will be standing in lines.... :D

LaoPo

That's scary those eyes!

I think that boy will be an absolute lady-killer when he reaches the age of maturity, so to speak.... :)

The girls will be standing in lines.... :D

LaoPo

Color of eyes may change in early years. I used to have dark blue eyes as a baby and now they are grey/greenish. Also from time to time I have a black eye or two, usually after a fight with my wife (just kidding)

- - - - - - - -

Okay I understand now. Its important ur bf loves your kid too, very good. You can speak Dutch as well or not? You like Almere? I've been there once last year, visiting a friend I knew from Samui (she can speak the language perfectly as she grew up in Phuket/Samui during her teenage years)

- - - - - - - -

Flevoland is a nice province :) , the newest "created " one.

Yes I like it here, especially the area we live is green and big park infront of the house.

New city and not far from A'Dam for a movie, go out,and shopping. :D

-----

TipTip :

I am learning Dutch 4 days a week, I understand more than I can speak, cuz always speaking English with bf and people here hahaha.... yes my bad.

My classmate she also from Surat Thani but came here 8-9 months ago. She can speak better Dutch than I do. :D

Raul can speak very well Dutch and he teachs me time to time.

Funny thing that at first few months we were here he start to speaks Dutch and I had to asked my bf what does (my own son) says ?

Sorry im going off topic..

Archived