Show Your Half Asian Baby!

ThaiBasil

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cute babies everyone! Now I wish I had one or two or three... guess my friends' three two year olds will just have to do :):D

I want to have more babies ... but my wife doesn't unfortunately ...

same here. I used to moan about it heaps, and then I realised, I have two healthy and happy girls. That is two more than many others get a chance to have.

Then I stopped complaining.

(BTW...my response was not meant to have a go at you...thoroughly understand your sentiments) :D

Cute babies everyone! Now I wish I had one or two or three... guess my friends' three two year olds will just have to do :):D

Oh we are all ready trying for a girl :D My family want us to wait till she gets to America, They said my wife family got to enjoy the birth of Chase. Now it there turn for the next baby.

Kid's are great aren't they?

I want more too. As they start to get older (and my Son is not yet 4) I just see the time flying by and I can't imagine not having a kid around the house destroying the place. Forget the 17 years of School fees :D

We will try for more, we only have one and he needs a brother or sister I think.

In one month Chase changes so much. It suck been apart and missing so much... Now Chase is 6 and Half Months old.

Why are you apart? For work? How long? I probably need to go back home too as things do not pick up here in Thailand. This means I won't see my son for 6 months, I will miss his first birthday, won't be able to hold him when I want to etc. I wish you the strength you need to deal with this as I think its a very hard thing to do.

In one month Chase changes so much. It suck been apart and missing so much... Now Chase is 6 and Half Months old.

Why are you apart? For work? How long? I probably need to go back home too as things do not pick up here in Thailand. This means I won't see my son for 6 months, I will miss his first birthday, won't be able to hold him when I want to etc. I wish you the strength you need to deal with this as I think its a very hard thing to do.

Yes I work in America. I get back to Thailand every 2-3 months. only 18 more days and I on my way back to see then. Nan, Chase and me are going to Phuket for a 4 of days and then to BKK to get more paper work done for her visa. if all goes good I think 3 more months. I hope in time for Xmas. If not I will be back there for Chase B-day end of January.

Yes it really suck not to hold him, watch him roll over and crawl for the first time. right now i am a father in a box on the computer to him. Listen to him on the phone every night and try to talk to him so he hears my voice and I can hear him. Chase is my first child, Nan gave me my dream I want all my live and thought I would never have, a child and a son. To have your dream and not live with it, is dam_n hard. I wish you strength too...

Yes I work in America. I get back to Thailand every 2-3 months. only 18 more days and I on my way back to see then. Nan, Chase and me are going to Phuket for a 4 of days and then to BKK to get more paper work done for her visa. if all goes good I think 3 more months. I hope in time for Xmas. If not I will be back there for Chase B-day end of January.

Yes it really suck not to hold him, watch him roll over and crawl for the first time. right now i am a father in a box on the computer to him. Listen to him on the phone every night and try to talk to him so he hears my voice and I can hear him. Chase is my first child, Nan gave me my dream I want all my live and thought I would never have, a child and a son. To have your dream and not live with it, is dam_n hard. I wish you strength too...

Thanks. I completely understand. Jonah is also my first child and he is the best thing ever happened in my life, it already hurts when thinking of having to leave him for a while.

Anyway, I hope things will work out for you regarding visa and stuff ...........

Thanks. I completely understand. Jonah is also my first child and he is the best thing ever happened in my life, it already hurts when thinking of having to leave him for a while.

Anyway, I hope things will work out for you regarding visa and stuff ...........

Me too just waiting to hear I hope any day now. Have 16 days and count till I leave to see them. Here is Chase and Nan at the farm for the temple I guess she said today they all go out and help plant food for the monks. God he is getting so big, can not wait to see him. Keep look to change my ticket to go sooner but the cost is to high and I have to wait for her visa paper work that I hope will be here this month.

post-82727-1250118895_thumb.jpg

A picture of 4 yr. old Ploy is my avatar.

It is great to see all of the mixed children here who,( having dual citizenship, will speak at least 2 languages, generally better education, and a worldly perspective), will be part of the future of Thailand and it's interaction with the world. Good Luck everyone!

And more ;

wow you should sign him up for modeling, make some $ for his future.

I see a lot of posts on the net about parents making their ugly kid model.. but yours is genuinely beautiful on pictures

heres my little baby almost 1year old

he just spent 2months in Canada with his grand mothers and grand daddies without his mom, 3 languages going to be easier with this

post-89091-1250223585_thumb.jpg

post-89091-1250223590_thumb.jpg

post-89091-1250223594_thumb.jpg

And more ;

wow you should sign him up for modeling, make some $ for his future.

I see a lot of posts on the net about parents making their ugly kid model.. but yours is genuinely beautiful on pictures

heres my little baby almost 1year old

he just spent 2months in Canada with his grand mothers and grand daddies without his mom, 3 languages going to be easier with this

I was considering the same thing until he showed me how he really was in front of the camera:

post-74469-1250227946_thumb.jpg

Archived