Insert Images

smad

I really feel uncomfortable with the "desperatly seeking" pictures you are posting. We don't know who you are and if the young lady concerned wants you to find her,. You give no details and I must point out that this is not a missing person site. Members here, although helpfull have no way of checking that what you say is true. Please, I am sure you understand we cannot help you in this matter.

Edited by toastwars

I totally understand where you are coming from. If you care to look into the forum regardin visa you will see much information about why we are looking for Rebecca. I am her step-mother and her father is out of his mind with worry about her. We had a phone call on Valentines Day to say she was not coming home - which would be find if we knew she had plenty of money to support her and that her visa would not run out and she could be put in jail. We know for a fact that she has very little money, she has no air ticket home and her visa is running out.

We are not asking for anybody to give us details about her we just want if it is possible for them to ask her to contact home.

Living with her father who is out of his mind with worry it not the best of experiences and I thought that I would try and just to get her to make contact

And you are right if she choses not to contact so be it, but there is not reason why she should not. Any parent would do the same - and I would like to add that we are 'desperately seeking' our daughter to put our minds at rest. Is this too much to ask?

If you need to know more I am happy to give you my full name, address, phone number etc to convince you that I am genuine in my reasons for trying to contact her.

As I said all we ask is that she is told that we are worried about her and if she choses not to contact so be it.

Thank you for your concerns

As I said we have no way of verifying these claims and there are proper chanels

Can I ask if you are a parent?

I am desperately trying to find out what the right channels are!

I can only reiterate that I am not asking for information to contact her on and I can appreciate your view that she just might not want to make contact. Hence our asking for a message to be passed to her so that she makes that decision.

I can only reiterate that I am not asking for information to contact her on and I can appreciate your view that she just might not want to make contact. Hence our asking for a message to be passed to her so that she makes that decision.

Pay no attention to that smad. We'll try to help.

Have you contacted the embassy here? If she is registered, as most we advised to after the Tsunami, they may be able to help pass along a message in an emergency.

Their website is:

http://www.britishemb.or.th/

Good luck

cv

It is not that I did not want to help, it is a case of not my place or anyone elses on this forum. A I said we do not have the facts and I although I feel for your situation there are people out there who can take advatage of the good nature of people and I for one would wish no harm to your daughter. I am pleased that the admin are now doing something to help you, please don't think me the bad guy I was thinking of your daughters safety.

Pay no attention to that smad. We'll try to help.

Have you contacted the embassy here? If she is registered, as most we advised to after the Tsunami, they may be able to help pass along a message in an emergency.

Their website is:

http://www.britishemb.or.th/

Good luck

cv

thank you I will try that